Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Rumours that KG will play 1 more year, retire, then join T-Wolves management.

RiOtChEsS

FisherSaints

Posting so I keep up to date

Jay

flower I wanted Brian Shaw at Boston. Might have to settle for George Karl? But tbh I think Ainge may coach us :o

Rumours circling everywhere about Cavs and their no.1 pick

Windigo

World Peace apparently will opt out of his contract with Lakers.

But his words means shower though.  :P

Jay

Lol who's gonna want Metta? Top 5 most hated player ever for me, reasons that pain me to bring up... Hint its not just the elbow to James Harden.

Windigo

Haha, he get's the MVP every year.

Most Violent Player.  ::)

Cicjose

Windigo

RiOtChEsS

MWP is a coward, Ben Wallace tried to pick a fight with him on the court before this incident and he walked away like he was the "bigger man" which is good, except he lays on the scorers table and goes off his trolley at a fan who threw a paper cup,  he should have fought Ben Wallace if he wanted to fight, then people might remember him the way he wants to be remembered...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9419617/memphis-grizzlies-tab-dave-joerger-replace-lionel-hollins-sources-say

Dave Joerger was Hollins' assistant the passed 6 years, Memphis must see something in this guy...

Jayman will love this, Bob Ryan from the Boston Globe writes:
I have been privileged to see every great basketball player of the past 60 years. I have been even more privileged to cover some of them and know them. All I can tell you is that I have never seen anything like LeBron James.

He went on to say he thought that this title was the single most reliant upon one player that he has witnessed in his time :o

Holz

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on June 25, 2013, 11:10:35 PM
MWP is a coward, Ben Wallace tried to pick a fight with him on the court before this incident and he walked away like he was the "bigger man" which is good, except he lays on the scorers table and goes off his trolley at a fan who threw a paper cup,  he should have fought Ben Wallace if he wanted to fight, then people might remember him the way he wants to be remembered...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9419617/memphis-grizzlies-tab-dave-joerger-replace-lionel-hollins-sources-say

Dave Joerger was Hollins' assistant the passed 6 years, Memphis must see something in this guy...

Jayman will love this, Bob Ryan from the Boston Globe writes:
I have been privileged to see every great basketball player of the past 60 years. I have been even more privileged to cover some of them and know them. All I can tell you is that I have never seen anything like LeBron James.

He went on to say he thought that this title was the single most reliant upon one player that he has witnessed in his time :o

Love that quote. Good way to end my day.

Jay

Ainge to hold a press conference soon.

If Celtics deal Pierce, they'll be looking to get Smith in a sign and trqde.

Rondo
Bradley
Green
Smith
Garnett

ECF?

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on June 26, 2013, 07:49:49 AM
Ainge to hold a press conference soon.

If Celtics deal Pierce, they'll be looking to get Smith in a sign and trqde.

Rondo
Bradley
Green
Smith
Garnett

ECF?

No chance it's pacers v heat.

Windigo

Pacers & Bulls are the only teams that can can truly challenge Heat.

With Rose....

gossiboy

Quote from: Windigo on June 26, 2013, 08:57:06 AM
Pacers & Bulls are the only teams that can can truly challenge Heat.

With Rose....

LolRose. 99% sure he's run off to Mexico at this point