Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on August 03, 2013, 12:12:38 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on August 03, 2013, 11:58:55 AM
Quote from: Jayman on August 03, 2013, 11:52:01 AM
Fuuuucccccckkk. Oden, you're dead to me.

If Lebron gets another dodgy championship... Grrr

Definition Please? (not that this is the scripps national spelling bee)
1st one wasn't over an 82 game season. Came up against a Boston side that was without Bradley, Green and many of our stars were suffering injuries in the ECF (Rondo, Garnett, Allen) - was lucky to get past us even then.

2nd one was rigged. Hibbert shoulda been in the game, no Lebron layup for the win. That was Pacers game, he got lucky there too. The finals, Duncan shoulda been in the game to crash the boards after Lebron's missed three. Manu shoulda been shooting for the championship at the end of game 6, was clearly fouled. Green was fouled by Bosh shooting the three for the win too - rigged.

Injuries to... Westbrook, Kobe, Rondo, Parker, Rose, Bynum, Love, Lee etc. How much luck can you get? Then factoring in that Ray Allen saved his ass and Duncan got unlucky... Dodgy
Sounds kind of bitter to me, every years champion is predicated on pivotal moments, unlucky players, unlucky teams... yada yada yada they guy finished on top of the world two years straight when all the bullshower was said an done :-X

Also there is a fair case that winning a 60 odd game championship is harder than an 82, more back to backs lest rest etc

Cicjose

kingkingston

Quote from: Windigo on July 31, 2013, 05:12:48 PM
Nek Minnit.

Detroit are in the mix.  :)

Lakers, Pacers & Detroit are my 3 fave teams. In that order.
they should get the 6th or 7th seed

Windigo

My main man Beasley has been arrested for possession of Marijuana.  ::)

Cicjose

thats how he was kicked from the draft camp.... wow damn Beasley

Andy3737

Lol beasley. Hcouldve been something great

Cicjose

he had a lot of talent to have been picked at 2

Windigo

In his freshmen year he averaged 26.2 points (3rd overall) & 12.4 boards (1st)

3rd in total points in a season ever & 2nd in total boards ever. Led the nation in double-doubles, beat Melo's record.

Shot 53% from the field & 39% from 3.

Since then, it's been downhill.  :'(

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmri0QZYKks

Cicjose

im planning on bringing back beasley to Miami in 2k14 :P

Jay

Beasley could be the biggest bust ever considering the talent and opportunity he has.

Dear NBA general managers...

Someone take Gerald Wallace from us. 30 million over 3 years to go onto your books before the trade deadline please.

Cicjose

Quote from: Jayman on August 09, 2013, 06:03:41 PM
Beasley could be the biggest bust ever considering the talent and opportunity he has.

i thought he was already?

Andrew3737

flowering Gerald Wallace. He is a washed up has been. He was a defense elite few years ago. Now, he is a terrible player.

Jay

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 10, 2013, 05:02:15 AM
flowering Gerald Wallace. He is a washed up has been. He was a defense elite few years ago. Now, he is a terrible player.
Not to mention that he is overpaid as flower.

My Chumps

Yeah, good luck moving him on Jay/Boston :P

Jay

Quote from: My Chumps on August 10, 2013, 10:46:57 AM
Yeah, good luck moving him on Jay/Boston :P
If he is still on our books at the end of his contract, omg I will rage. Someone please take him :'(