Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

He is such a baby:
A Lakers source who was in the team's pitch meeting last Tuesday said they felt Howard had essentially "made up his mind" before even meeting with the Lakers and described him as "emotionless."

"He would barely look us in the eye," the source said.

Another Lakers source said "we felt like we were wasting our time" in the meeting.

Howard told an additional source that the main reason he's leaving the Lakers is because he wasn't comfortable playing for coach Mike D'Antoni, ESPN's J.A. Adande reports.

Furthermore, Howard did not want to play 3-4 more years as a sidekick on Kobe Bryant's team, a source told Broussard, especially in a D'Antoni system that would rely heavily on 39-year-old point guard Steve Nash

I cant wait until he gets the showers on with Houston, he will be James Harden's sidekick forever :D

Harden is a ball hog when getting his shot off the dribble, every franchise in the NBA would give him license to do that

Master Q

That last meme is gold Marcz  ;D

Jay

THE DWIGHTMARE IS BACK

He has changed his mind and is now 50/50 between LA and Houston.

::)

In other news:

OJ Mayo to Bucks
Calerron to Dallas

Windigo

Nooo, just leave Dwight.  >:(

RiOtChEsS

Jay

Hahahahahahaha Kobe unfollowed Dwight on twitter

Whats the bet he scores 50+ against Houston?

Windigo

Quote from: Jayman on July 06, 2013, 02:00:00 PM
Hahahahahahaha Kobe unfollowed Dwight on twitter

Whats the bet he scores 50+ against Houston?

Take that Dwight you hack!

Kobe is gunna dunk all over D12 next season.  8)

RiOtChEsS

I think Dwight has a mental illness, he opens his mouth and shower falls out, then he gets showerty when he is quoted ::)

Check this quote
"It was tough," Howard said of leaving Los Angeles. "I enjoyed, for the most part, living here in L.A. I just really think the timing in L.A., it wasn't right for me. Maybe two years ago, or 2-3 years from now it would have been the right time, but I just think right now the timing was off for me.

"Maybe 2 years ago, or maybe 2 years from now" :o Yo Dwight uno u just signed in Houston for 4 years right ???

Master Q

Mat0369

Quote from: Master Q on July 06, 2013, 04:58:20 PM
http://instagram.com/p/bajffHKixn/

at the comments

Some of my favourites

Quoteflower you Howard you are little bich with small dick you never win a Champion flower you you are so dum @dwighthoward

Quote@dwighthoward lame ass weak ass person ass dog ass mother flowere

QuoteKobe bout to shower on you

Quotedog ass smiley faced flower

Jay

Millsap is off to Atlanta

Master Q

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 06, 2013, 05:22:47 PM
Quote@dwighthoward lame ass weak ass person ass dog ass mother flowere
That one is my favourite  :P

My Chumps

PG: Steph Curry
SG: Klay Thompson
SF: Andre Iguodala
PF: David Lee
C: Andrew Bogut

Holy shower.

And, Jose Calderon has signed a 4 year deal with Dallas for $29 million.
And, O.J. Mayo has signed a 3 year deal for $24 million with the Bucks.

Annnd, I'm hearing Lin + Asik sign and trade for JSmoove. Jesus Christ Houston!

tbagrocks

Mat0369

Royce White and the rights to Furkan Aldemir were traded to Philly so Houston could also clear space for Howard

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22651671/report-royce-white-traded-to-the-76ers-for-future-pick

Houston also sent cash over in the trade. Philly are doing a great job in tanking, they just added another big to their roster (that makes it nine including Kwame and Hawesome) who is a headcase and refuses to fly. Even if he plays the home games, he might see the court a couple of minutes a game, tank on Philly, tank on