Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: Jayman on July 04, 2013, 11:41:19 AM
Korver to stay in Atlanta.
I knew it.

Nets are going to struggle this generation. Insane contracts and atm only 10 players.

Jay

Tyreke --> Pelicans is almost sure to happen.

valkorum

Sam Amick reporting that Tyreke has agreed to offer sheet

Means that on the 10th when deals can go through, the Kings have 3 days to match or let him go.  Kings still have the option to sign and trade as well.

My Chumps

If you were the kings, why not sign then trade for Eric Gordon? Or even Vasquez!

valkorum

Quote from: My Chumps on July 04, 2013, 02:59:57 PM
If you were the kings, why not sign then trade for Eric Gordon? Or even Vasquez!
Quote from: My Chumps on July 04, 2013, 02:59:57 PM

I would sign and trade for Vasquez

Windigo

Tyreke has said yes, to 4 years on 44 million big ones.

valkorum

I am hearing that Kings are trying to sign and trade Tyreke for Vasquez/Lopez (or maybe both)

My Chumps

Quote from: valkorum on July 04, 2013, 08:48:33 PM
I am hearing that Kings are trying to sign and trade Tyreke for Vasquez/Lopez (or maybe both)
Would be the smartest thing to do. Then just start Mclemore. Things would be looking up for the Kings if this is the case!

valkorum

Looks like a deal has been agreed to

Kings
In: Vasquez, 2 x 2nd round picks
Out: Evans to NO

New Orleans
In: Evans
Out: Vasquez to Kings, Lopez to Portland, Harris to Portland

Portland
In: Lopez, Harris
Out: 2 x 2nd round picks

valkorum

Apparently Kings offered Jose Calderon a deal but he didnt want it - so thats why the 3 way trade to get Vasquez.

Windigo

Few trades went down...:

-Earl Clark to the Cavs
-Al Jefferson to the Bobcats
-Marco Belinelli to the Spurs

RiOtChEsS

Good trade for The Kings imo Valk, Vasquez is no nonsense solid 10 assts a game PG, durable too...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that Al Jefferson is signing with The Bobcats, decent core now Kemba,Henderson,MKG and Al

valkorum

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on July 05, 2013, 12:26:54 PM
Good trade for The Kings imo Valk, Vasquez is no nonsense solid 10 assts a game PG, durable too...

We definitely needed a "pass first" guard as we dont have any of them (Maybe McCallum who we drafted in 2nd round).  These trades still leaves us enough cap space to go for another target up to about $12M - $13M a season.  Definitely need a genuine SF

Windigo

Bobcats could be half decent this year.

Kemba should step it up again this year.  8)