Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

The Minnesota Timberwolves have offered Kevin Martin a 4-year deal that could be worth as much as $30M with "incentives."

Wha??  :o

valkorum

4 year $28M is what I heard

Windigo

What is two million to these blokes anyway.  :P

My Chumps

Lols:

2012 WIND-BACK
Kevin Martin + Jeremy Lamb + two first-round picks and a second-round pick for James Harden

2013 REALITY
Jeremy Lamb + Steven Adams + Archie Goodwin + Alex Abrines for James Harden.

Ouch.

Jay

Quote from: My Chumps on July 03, 2013, 11:50:50 AM
Lols:

2012 WIND-BACK
Kevin Martin + Jeremy Lamb + two first-round picks and a second-round pick for James Harden

2013 REALITY
Jeremy Lamb + Steven Adams + Archie Goodwin + Alex Abrines for James Harden.

Ouch.
Interesting deal isn't it, but you have to factor in that Harden wouldn't be the player he is today if he never left OKC...

And Jeremy Lamb could still be good!

My Chumps

Quote from: Jayman on July 03, 2013, 09:23:52 AM
Bledsoe --> Suns in a bullshower trade
Phoenix receive: Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler
Clippers receive: Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick
Milwaukee receive: 2 2nd round draft picks

Or something like that.

Milwaukee trading away Redick for two second rounders

valkorum

I just read that Reddick was close to going to T-Wolves so maybe they was the best deal they could get.

valkorum

Cicjose

valkorum

Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting that the Kings offered Iggy a 4 year $56M deal.  If this is true then it would mean that we would most likely amnesy John Salmans and then let Tyreke go to New Orleans

Mat0369

I wouldn't want Brickadala, I can guarantee some team drastically overpays him

valkorum

Kings need perimeter defense so Iggy is a great pickup for the Kings.  Got pleny of players to shoot the ball

Mat0369

Tony Allen is available, is a better defender, does about as much as Brickadala offensively and will come cheaper. His offensive game was pretty bad in Philly, he actually got even worse, especially from the line in Denver.

Windigo

valkorum

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 03, 2013, 03:30:17 PM
Tony Allen is available, is a better defender, does about as much as Brickadala offensively and will come cheaper. His offensive game was pretty bad in Philly, he actually got even worse, especially from the line in Denver.

Tony Allen isnt available - he has verbally accepted a 4 year $20M contract to stay put