Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Bet ya don't get JSmoove :P

It's a pity the NBA blocked your package to the Clips; could of ended up with Griffin out of all of this.

Jay

"With Celtics stripping roster, getting younger and stockpiling picks, candidacy of assistant Jay Larranaga for head coach gets stronger."

JAY FOR HEAD COACH :o :o :o

Cicjose

isnt that what 2k13 is for?

gossiboy

My Chumps

Goddamn that Pierce one is a bad piece of Photoshop :P

gossiboy

Quote from: My Chumps on June 28, 2013, 11:52:17 PM
Goddamn that Pierce one is a bad piece of Photoshop :P

Haha yep, still better than anything I could achieve on photoshop though

RiOtChEsS

Celtics r stripping it and going as young, Ainge has to keep dealing, MKG was up for being dealt, pieces from Charlotte for Rondo?

Jay

Those pics make me sick!

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on June 29, 2013, 09:25:49 AM
Celtics r stripping it and going as young, Ainge has to keep dealing, MKG was up for being dealt, pieces from Charlotte for Rondo?
oh god no...

Rondo has called up Dwight and Smith saying they should come to Boston.

And in a refinement to, 'the deal', instead of Reggie Evans we get Marshon Brooks. Also the ability to switch first rounders in 2017.

Cicjose

OFFICIAL: The Miami HEAT have acquired the draft rights to James Ennis from the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for a future second round pick.

Ennis (6-7 210lb G/F) averaged 13.2 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 1.7 steals in 2 seasons at Long Beach State.

"We were happy to get in the draft," said HEAT President Pat Riley. "We feel that James Ennis, with his size and athleticism, has huge upside and is someone we can develop into a high-quality player."

My Chumps

Brooks is a decent pick-up Jayman!

I just don't understand the Celts right now; they're "going young" but they picked up Gerarld Wallace?! On a 3 year contract? For thirty-freaking-million?!?!?! Da fuq?

RiOtChEsS

Yep u would think for that money theyd rather bring back KG and or PP who r the catalyst for the trading, Ainge has little power atm...

Never heard of Ennis, hopefully he amounts to something...

Ray Ray is happy on South Beach:
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9434293/ray-allen-exercises-32-million-player-option-miami-heat

Mat0369

The Sixers tried to trade away Evan Turner during Thursday's draft, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer's Tyler Tynes.
All the Sixers wanted in exchange for Turner was a late first-round pick. The fact that they could find no takers speaks volumes. In three seasons since going No. 2 overall in the draft, Turner has failed to improve his brutal jump shot, clashed with former coach Doug Collins and earned a bust label. New GM Sam Hinkie would probably accept a ham sandwich for the Ohio State product.

Jay

I still think that ET has potential, whoever refused to give up a late first round pick for him is an idiot.

Mat0369

The dude is a bust for a number 2 pick. He also doesn't have the best contract going around, I wouldn't give up the ham sandwich for him

Windigo

Annnnd Brooklyn are now a major threat.  :o