Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

1513. Glad the byes are over.
Overall rank a second priority now.

pikla

1754  :(

43rd --> don't wanna know

GoLions

Ended up 1662/17, Mundy and Thurlow both out hurt me.
Birchall, Waters, and Hrovat did not help either.

Big Mac

1596/17 - Birchall, Hrovat, Vlastuin and captain Cotchin were great.

colmullet

1686 with a multitude of really awful scores and Mundy out cost me 3 games......god dam im glad these byes are over

Samsturmfels

Had a extremely shower Round this week. Only scored 1281 compared to last weeks 2235 I got. My rank was in the 6000s before this round, what do u guys think my rank will be now???

poolboybob

1772. Had to trade Mundy to avoid a donut and get a league win.

eaglesman

cant believe the guy that is top of my ladder in sc got 1990 and i got 1985 ... he is ranked 60000 for christ sake!!!

Bully

Quote from: eaglesman on June 23, 2013, 08:33:14 PM
cant believe the guy that is top of my ladder in sc got 1990 and i got 1985 ... he is ranked 60000 for christ sake!!!

Byes can be the ultimate injustice, fortunately I went through with 3 straight victories - still undefeated for the season.

Well done on the score by the way, you're still in in the hunt.

batt

1536!!

From 17!@!!@#$@#

Webster, Birch, Wilson, Goodes, Cotch and a special thanks to Mundy.

Cox's 115 the top score on my team..

eaglesman

Quote from: Bully on June 23, 2013, 08:36:00 PM

Byes can be the ultimate injustice, fortunately I went through with 3 straight victories - still undefeated for the season.

yeah i have got beaten twice this season in one league and dominating the rest .... just cannot seem to get back to the top of the other league haha

oh well

cheers buddy dont think i am in the hunt too far off the leaders ... but i just wanna maintain a good ranking ... next year will give it a good tilt i think

nopies4u

there is a dude in my league who quite obviously set his side to win this week and he only scored 2017. Mind you he had no Stevie J and left JJK on the bench with a score of 125 when he could have done the emergency loophole with tom lee. I think you will find anything over 1800 being a very good score

eaglesman

cant believe my team has moved to 4th overall in supercoach! ... still a way off the leader but nevertheless ... a nice jump in the rankings

Bully

Quote from: eaglesman on June 23, 2013, 08:42:07 PM
Quote from: Bully on June 23, 2013, 08:36:00 PM

yeah i have got beaten twice this season in one league and dominating the rest .... just cannot seem to get back to the top of the other league haha

oh well

cheers buddy dont think i am in the hunt too far off the leaders ... but i just wanna maintain a good ranking ... next year will give it a good tilt i think

You're well and truly in the hunt, some nervous weeks ahead. May the force be with you.

pikla

Quote from: eaglesman on June 23, 2013, 09:49:00 PM
cant believe my team has moved to 4th overall in supercoach! ... still a way off the leader but nevertheless ... a nice jump in the rankings

Absolute awesome effort mate! well done!