Rd 13 Progressive Scores

Started by Jackross10, June 21, 2013, 10:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 23, 2013, 07:36:21 PM
I could not give 2 showers and a pull of a dog's dick about what my score was anymore. BRISBANE WON!

Fantastic game, well done to Brisbane.

Mat0369

eaglesman

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 23, 2013, 07:57:04 PM
1826  :-\

my scores not coming through :/ .... what is everyone thinking a good score for this week would be???

North Melbournes Finest

Man that comeback was exciting by Brisbane but really thrashed my supercoach scores around a bit, I have Johnson as captain he was on 133 with 10 minutes PLAYING time left in the game, and ends on 121. On the positive side Zorko was on 41 going into the last and finished on 84 pre scaling, and Staker/Rockliffe probably got a bump because of the comeback.

Still how does Johnson get scaled back but Selwood virtually remained the same despite having no critical touches to stem the comeback? BS.

I'm going to finish around 1700, Birchall, Vlaustin, J Clarke, Goodes ffffffffuuuuuuccccckkkk.

specky92

Birchall's score counted = nuff said

Carn

1735... no mundy & thurlow left me with 17.
Goodes, vlas & birch...pain.

Looks like I will drop from top 500. 

Mat0369

Quote from: eaglesman on June 23, 2013, 07:58:52 PM
my scores not coming through :/ .... what is everyone thinking a good score for this week would be???

2000 could take the cash this week. A lot of poor scores from popular players.

sammy123

_wato

Lets face it, if Birchall remained uninjured Friday night I would've won 5 out of 5 leagues instead of 3. But I'm more furious as i have also lost to some wanka twice, both in separate leagues, me with the much better team and he being ranked 135,000, while I'm ranked 1,500.
Lost to him Round 5, he didn't shutup about it due to players of his all seemingly having an awesome game. I scored 2,350 he scored 2,400. Lost to him today by 42 after only fielding 17 aswell as Hrovat, Goodes, Vlas, Birch and others all spudded up, while he had 19 and Vlastuin's score dropped out meaning Mitch Morton was his lowest scoring player. Uggggh.
I shall drop a lot of places this week in the ranking, butohhwell.

Bully

1647 means I can forget about aiming for the top prize, at least I won my league game.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

1788 - Happy enough but by far my worst result for the byes.

The best part is 15/15 in all league matches across the byes - Went in ranked 10,145; after last week was ranked 3,711, and by the looks this week will be enough to hold that ranking.... if not go up a bit!

:D

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Bully on June 23, 2013, 08:11:15 PM
1647 means I can forget about aiming for the top prize, at least I won my league game.
1647 really isn't that bad of a score in this round I wouldn't have thought.

eaglesman

finished up with 1985 .... sucks having vlastuins score on the ground and stakers on the bench but cant be helped now i guess ...

hopefully maintain my ranking

studs to griffen barlow luenberger jack johnson jelwood

duds vlastuin ellis rockliff and hartlett

Blues Blues Blues

1670. Not happy but won both league games  :-\

Birchall, Vlas just to name a few

Sydney14

1698  :-[ :'(

Players who scored over 100: Jack(C), JJK, SJ, Bartel, JPK, Priddis and Cox
Players who scored under 80: Rockliff, Hanley, McEvoy, Birchall, Vlastuin, Goodes, Wilson