1187 with Staker, Rockliff, Hanley and Stevie J left

eaglesman

1539 with rocky luenberger SJ and Jelwood left

specky92

1257/14 Stevie (c) Selwood, Rocky and Staker to come

1800 still on the cards?

Go Stevie Go!

littleblueboy2906

will be lucky to get 1400. Im 1000 with hanley, jelwood, stevie J and rockliff. Mundy late out killed me, McEvoy and Birchall subbed. DMartin captain as a unique and only 16 playing! :( worse score in my days of supercoach ever

ubeaut

Looking at 1946. Thanx to Barlow (151) as captain. 1406 before Hanley,Staker,Rocky,Bartel,Selwood,SJ.

Lucky I didn't have Deledio,Birchall,Cotchin,Thurlow,Duffield or Mundy.

pikla

Bartel's 3 point last quarter... I know the game was close but fark off CD

GoLions

I could not give 2 showers and a pull of a dog's dick about what my score was anymore. BRISBANE WON!

thewizz

1706 that had to include vlastuin, hrovat and birchall. Not real happy jan  :(. Bring on the end of the byes!

eaglesman

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 23, 2013, 07:36:21 PM
I could not give 2 showers and a pull of a dog's dick about what my score was anymore. BRISBANE WON!

I wish i was a brisbane supporter right now!!! I was going crazy supporting brisbane in the last half and went nuts at the end ... but if i was a true lions supporter then riots would of been started

nevertheless I do care about my supercoach scoring :P ... scale up luenberger!!! his last quarter was absolutely sensational!!!!

Mat0369

1800 odd but waiting for the scaled scores to come through. I am hoping Bartel and Stevie J get some points back