Want to get Birchall in

Keep Thurlow
25 (65.8%)
Trade Thurlow
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

kma07

Knowall

depends if hes costing you a zero or not and if it is costing you a zero whether or not it could cost you a game

tigertops

Was about to post a similar poll. Want birch and was gonna trade laird cause of bye but seeing thurlow is now out would it be better to trade him instead ?  Laird will give me more cash in bank but he will prob be better bench cover. For me it's better bench cover ( laird) vs  less cash made (keep laird trade thurl)
In ur situ if u have good bench cover, trade thurlow get in premo birch

kma07

I only have 15 playing... analyser has my opponent for a win by 141 ..

currently 4th in my league but will drop to 8th if I lose.

have 12 trades left..

GoLions

Can you trade him to anyone decent? If you could upgrade him to Birchall, or some other premo defender, then it might be worth it. If you would be downgrading to a rookie, such as Wilson, I would definitely hold.

no eye deer

For me it's Thurlow or Terlich. I will have to trade out Terlich soon for cash, just depends whether any back rooks can be trusted to get games. Got Goodes on bench anyway. Might keep Terlich for now and pocket his points instead of a donut. Fark, have to decide soon, as Birchall is part of my trades.

kma07

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 21, 2013, 06:44:53 PM
Can you trade him to anyone decent? If you could upgrade him to Birchall, or some other premo defender, then it might be worth it. If you would be downgrading to a rookie, such as Wilson, I would definitely hold.

IT would be a Thurlow -> Birchall trade definitely.

I think I'll bite the bullet and trade

GoLions

Quote from: kma07 on June 21, 2013, 07:13:31 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on June 21, 2013, 06:44:53 PM

IT would be a Thurlow -> Birchall trade definitely.

I think I'll bite the bullet and trade
Yeah, Birchall about to make a lot of cash, better get him this week.

kilbluff1985

yes do it Thurlow to Birchall

The Bomber

Is that projected score with or without Thurlow's score?

I am trading him out to field 18 players, and it is forcing me to get Maric instead of Goldy...

Praying that Maric can hold his own now, but I don't have any other options...

kma07

bensl

I did thurlow to birchall too  :'( :'(

tigertops

So did I. All week I was saying go for the best and was gonna get Hanley. But idiot voss caused me to wait till I see his if he plays him diff again like last week  so I went birch instead. I blame fricken voss for all this

Deadly6

Ah Vossy, just as well you could play ::)

Big Mac

So does anyone think Thurlow can get many more games this year? If he won't then I'll probably trade Saunders to Wilson and Thurlow to Clisby, but if he can get games then i'll probably just trade Saunders to Clisby and keep Thurlow.