Bartel might miss?!

Started by Jazzoskies, June 19, 2013, 12:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzoskies

Chris Scott has said that Jimmy B might get another week off after his trip to the USA. Even though his training is back on track, only a 50-50 chance of playing. FMRound13DT if this happens.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-06-19/bartel-to-be-rested

browny_wce

i might walk in with 12 players on field  :o FMDT

Mr.Craig

As soon as I heard he was off the the U.S I knew it would be trouble. Should have just hung out with SJ in Daylesford. :P

Tbh it stinks of a premeditated plan for him to have a few weeks off.

jamfrank

Quote from: Mr.Craig on June 19, 2013, 01:55:06 PM
As soon as I heard he was off the the U.S I knew it would be trouble. Should have just hung out with SJ in Daylesford. :P

Absolutely it does. Do not expect him to line up. He would've decided to go to the US after finding out he was getting the two weeks off. Means I have to play Staker on the field this week and have no cover for a late withdrawal in the forward line (i.e. if SJ or JJK don't get up)  >:(

Windigo

Did Stevie really go to Daylesford??

Jazzoskies

Quote from: jamfrank on June 19, 2013, 02:02:45 PM

Absolutely it does. Do not expect him to line up. He would've decided to go to the US after finding out he was getting the two weeks off. Means I have to play Staker on the field this week and have no cover for a late withdrawal in the forward line (i.e. if SJ or JJK don't get up)  >:(

Yep same boat here, Staker was my only cover for this week. Please no late outs..

jamfrank

Quote from: Jazzoskies on June 19, 2013, 03:26:36 PM

Yep same boat here, Staker was my only cover for this week. Please no late outs..

Add Franklin to that list of possible outs :( flower rd 13

hardnut

only Weds I already know I'm field at least one donut...sigh..my own fault I spose. Is always going to be an issue with Cats players. Anyone know what Swanny is up to this week? Is there a heavily tattooed man running around Arizona?

Ricochet

Quote from: jamfrank on June 19, 2013, 03:30:10 PM
Quote from: Jazzoskies on June 19, 2013, 03:26:36 PM

Add Franklin to that list of possible outs :( flower rd 13
I think Buddy wil be ok

Mr.Craig

Toga

Will give me one up this week :o

Didn't even know he went overseas..

nrich102

I really hope he doesnt miss. I need him

LF

Means I'll have to field Staker ::)

henry

Is going to mean I have a donut ffs, unless both viney and thurlow play. He's going to miss with jet lag lol, obviously premeditated. I knew geelong was going to rest, but why did it have to be a round when I've already got 12 other players out!

glynman

Quote from: henry on June 19, 2013, 05:07:22 PM
Is going to mean I have a donut ffs, unless both viney and thurlow play. He's going to miss with jet lag lol, obviously premeditated. I knew geelong was going to rest, but why did it have to be a round when I've already got 12 other players out!

Viney is listed as 3 weeks.