Main Menu

TIPPING - FAvOURITES

Started by Colliwobblers, June 16, 2013, 09:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Don't tip whatlez this week.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 24, 2013, 06:47:12 PM
when i get time i will change the leaderboard, since it is an unadvertised and belated exercise to AVERAGE PER ROUND YOU TIP.

will give a fairer look at the tip results each round for coaches who miss a week or have missed a week ( will leave total there also )

we will do it (tipping) properly next season, main reason for this now is to work our favourites out each round.

Give them the away teams for coaches who miss a week? Or all the underdogs?

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 24, 2013, 04:44:59 PM
ROUND 14 - MATCH UPS - VOTE NOW

Round # 14  27th June 2013

ESKIMOS v BEARS
LLAMAS v ALES
CRABS v GAZELLES
CROCODILES v HEAD HUNTERS
STRIKERS v LAMBS
FOLDERS v DONGS
TIGERS v VIPERS
ELEPHANTS v DOLPHINS

Bears
Llamas (Danger to score 300 vs GC)
Gazelles
Head Hunters
Lambs
Folders
Tigers
Dolphins

Nails

BEARS
ALES
GAZELLES
HEAD HUNTERS
LAMBS
DONGS
TIGERS
DOLPHINS

I tipped every AWAY team except Tigers... lol

Justin Bieber

Bears
Ales
Gazelles
Head Hunters
Lambs
Folders
Tigers
Dolphins

tbagrocks

BEARS
ALES
GAZELLES
HEAD HUNTERS
LAMBS
FOLDERS
TIGERS
DOLPHINS

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 27, 2013, 04:12:45 PM

BEARS
ALES
GAZELLES
HEAD HUNTERS
LAMBS
FOLDERS
TIGERS
DOLPHINS
Is JayBag over? :o

BB67th

Round # 14  27th June 2013

ESKIMOS v BEARS
LLAMAS v ALES
CRABS v GAZELLES
CROCODILES v HEAD HUNTERS
STRIKERS v LAMBS
FOLDERS v DONGS
TIGERS v VIPERS
ELEPHANTS v DOLPHINS

Colliwobblers

favourites finalized 11 coaches voted, a bit of love for the dongs with 4 out of 11 backing them in, every other game a clear majority of votes as favourite.

tbagrocks

I've been on the Folders since like October (Pity they didn't trade ::)  so some maybe overtook them?) But still Top four and big player, sure Dongs are great, Folders are better ;)

One of the games of the year, Folders v Dongs! 120K fans expected! 1.2 Billion expected to view the game!

Since the early rounds of the draft, these two we have waited for, the matchup comes now! Everyone in Asia is excited!!

JBs-Hawks

Bears
Ales
Gazelles
Head Hunters
Lambs
Folders
Tigers
Dolphins

BB67th

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 27, 2013, 08:09:30 PM
I've been on the Folders since like October (Pity they didn't trade ::)  so some maybe overtook them?) But still Top four and big player, sure Dongs are great, Folders are better ;)

One of the games of the year, Folders v Dongs! 120K fans expected! 1.2 Billion expected to view the game!

Since the early rounds of the draft, these two we have waited for, the matchup comes now! Everyone in Asia is excited!!
We did minimal trading tbag, but that's all we needed to do. Improved our defence and forward line, and really I don't see how we will lose the premiership from here.

Nails

Quote from: BB67th on June 28, 2013, 07:56:55 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on June 27, 2013, 08:09:30 PM

We did minimal trading tbag, but that's all we needed to do. Improved our defence and forward line, and really I don't see how we will lose the premiership from here.

You won't be too cocky after your two losses to the Dongs when you have HGA mate.

Noz

Bears
Ales
Gazelles
Crocodiles
Lambs
Folders
Tigers
Dolphins

Colliwobblers

Round # 15: MATCH UPS - VOTE NOW

BEARS v LLAMAS