Trade Leuey or Maric to Minson

Started by Talisman, June 13, 2013, 08:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talisman

Not happy with Maric or Leuey's output this year. Will upgrade one to Minson this week, however, with both averaging about the same and having differing physical issues (Maric - ongoing back concern, Leuenberger - thumb/finger), not sure which way to go.

Maric has been a serious disappointment this year and Leuey has probably done what I have expected, however, I worry about his ability to string games together consistently...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Cheers all!

kilbluff1985

Considering Luey was 300k how can you not be happy with him? :o

I'd give Maric another week hopefully feeling better after his bye weird that you didn't trade him before his bye if you wanted to trade him

Unless your team is complete these seem silly trades to me

Talisman

Been wanting to trade Maric out for a while now - didn't last week because I was looking at Minson (also had his bye last week).

May be a little silly, however, what's the difference between upgrading an ave. of 93.44 (Maric) to 116.3 (Minson) - for example - compared to upgrading a def/fwd/mid to one scoring apx. 23 ppg more??

Bear in mind Minson one of the best scoring players in the entire competition. He's likely to only increase in value and has a lowest score of only 94 the whole season, whereas Maric is a liability (carrying a back complaint according to David King on SEN), is bleeding money and has averaged 80 ppg the last 5 games.

Re. Leuey - you're right to say I should be happy with him. However, my concern in the run home is whether or not his body will hold up.

kilbluff1985

Think you should post your team to see if there are better trades to be made

Maric might be ok after his bye like I said, I've had him all year to :'(