2 (3.6%)
Barlow
2 (3.6%)
Someone else
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Alka

Quote from: powersuperkents on June 13, 2013, 10:49:37 AM
Tough choice this week.. Swan is playing in the afternoon so I feel I should play him but I don't want to stray away from Ablett. I will probably give Swan a second chance but then again Essendon don't really tag or restrict players so Gaj could go even higher this week whilst Swan play Bulldogs who are a shower heap. I'll most likely go Ablett because Lower and Picken

Hocking tried to tag him last year and Ablett ended with 44 possessions and 160 DT.

I actually think Stanton could be in for a big one. Unlikely to be tagged and will rack up cheap possessions all day. He should bounce back after his stinker last week, like last years 77 v Collingwood then 193 v Brissy the following week. Not that I'm suggesting he hits 190+ or anything but keep an eye out.

Bill Manspeaker

Gabbles has served me so well.. but maybe the time has come for captain Swan to shine. hard choice, i might go with Swanny i think!

as always thanks for this Huggy, champion.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Alka on June 13, 2013, 02:46:55 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on June 13, 2013, 10:49:37 AM
Tough choice this week.. Swan is playing in the afternoon so I feel I should play him but I don't want to stray away from Ablett. I will probably give Swan a second chance but then again Essendon don't really tag or restrict players so Gaj could go even higher this week whilst Swan play Bulldogs who are a shower heap. I'll most likely go Ablett because Lower and Picken

Hocking tried to tag him last year and Ablett ended with 44 possessions and 160 DT.

I actually think Stanton could be in for a big one. Unlikely to be tagged and will rack up cheap possessions all day. He should bounce back after his stinker last week, like last years 77 v Collingwood then 193 v Brissy the following week. Not that I'm suggesting he hits 190+ or anything but keep an eye out.
haha I'll stick with Ablett, I've heard of Heath Hocking but didn't really think of him as a threat. I brought Stants in last week so I'm really hoping for a big match ;D

LaHug

I'm not suggesting for a moment that Hocking can stop GAJ (nobody can) but there's always a chance he could slow him. I'm still considering just flipping a coin...

powersuperkents

Quote from: LaHug on June 13, 2013, 06:00:58 PM
I'm not suggesting for a moment that Hocking can stop GAJ (nobody can) but there's always a chance he could slow him. I'm still considering just flipping a coin...
Yeah I'm in the same position mate. Swan is playing the Bullies and is a guaranteed 130+ in my opinion. I think out of the two Ablett with have the higher potential ceiling but Swan does seem to be the safer choice. This will be tough

Bones Bombers

Is Lower still tagging for the Dogs?
If he is who will he tag, Jobe in and under or Stants on the outside? Or maybe even Hepp?

LF

Quote from: Bones Bombers on June 13, 2013, 06:25:10 PM
If he is who will he tag, Jobe in and under or Stants on the outside? Or maybe even Hepp?
Bombers are playing Gold Coast
Pies are playing Bulldogs

Bones Bombers

Quote from: luvfooty on June 13, 2013, 06:26:55 PM
Quote from: Bones Bombers on June 13, 2013, 06:25:10 PM
Bombers are playing Gold Coast
Pies are playing Bulldogs
Jeezus I confused myself there!
I knew that and then went a bit nuts.
Will he tag Swan or Pendles?

Toga

Surely Lower will tag Pendles!

And I'd say Picken will go to one of Sidebottom, Swan or Shaw (probably in that order).. But tbh don't think it should affect Swanny that much either way! ;)

its me lads

Hmmm, nearly putting the C on Swanny now  ;)

LaHug

Done all those requests. I'm half asleep so apologies if they don't make sense... Probably all I'll get a chance to do as well.

henry

Done a little bit of number crunching myself and have forced myself to take the c of garry and give it to swan. He's been building last couple of weeks and I reckon he's going to go BOOM.

pinochio

taken C of ablett!!!

just think bombers are somewhere around a top 4 team and will put ALOT of emphasis to stop THE best player in the league!!!
....will not let him run riot for a 160 again!

things feel normal and calm with swanny carrying the big C

...jinxed!!!  :-X

Grazz

Across every comp i went all in with Gazza. Been great again this year. Good ton last week to in ordinary conditions.

its me lads

Went with Gaj again. He had the highest average against his opponent as opposed to Swan and also has the higher highest score against his upcoming opponent.