JJK vs Zorko

Started by smashbox, June 12, 2013, 12:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smashbox

Looking to keep 1 as bench cover when my team is completed. Who will be the better option?

juzztheball

Both great bench cover options. Who's averaging more? I'd think JJK would be?

Frozensage

zorko is abit up and down this year. Don't score well when not kicking goals.

GoLions

Brisbane's run home;
Freo, Cats, Hawks, Suns, Kangaroos, Dees, Port, Saints, Tigers, GWS, Bulldogs, Cats

Games at the Gabba are underlined, bold is where I think he should get 90+. Reckon a few of them will be big games for him, but the next few he might struggle, although he looked really good against Collingwood the week before our bye. I may be bias, but personally, I would keep Zorko.

LF

I'd keep Zorko especially if you have a fwd/mid link in your mids.

Jroo

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 12, 2013, 02:15:48 PM
Brisbane's run home;
Freo, Cats, Hawks, Suns, Kangaroos, Dees, Port, Saints, Tigers, GWS, Bulldogs, Cats

Games at the Gabba are underlined, bold is where I think he should get 90+. Reckon a few of them will be big games for him, but the next few he might struggle, although he looked really good against Collingwood the week before our bye. I may be bias, but personally, I would keep Zorko.
I'd rather keep Zorko. I didn't see JJK as a keeper but as a cash cow who could make some $$$ and he done his role well in making some $$$ to be able to trade him to a premium.

smashbox

I really should be thinking Zorko because he's a mid fwd and i know what he is capable off, but this year with the extra attention hes been getting hes been a complete disapointment. Doesnt seem to be going well at all.

On the other hand while Kennedy i picked up as a cash cow, he's continued to do well, and hasnt really had a bad game all season. Just keeps delivering. So i really am at odds on who to keep

juzztheball

Quote from: smashbox on June 12, 2013, 07:25:58 PM
I really should be thinking Zorko because he's a mid fwd and i know what he is capable off, but this year with the extra attention hes been getting hes been a complete disapointment. Doesnt seem to be going well at all.

On the other hand while Kennedy i picked up as a cash cow, he's continued to do well, and hasnt really had a bad game all season. Just keeps delivering. So i really am at odds on who to keep

64, 79, 67, 105, 151, 63, 70, 124, 61, 100

I wouldn't call that a COMPLETE disappointment. He's been far from what we expected him to be but even his low's are at least 60+ scores.

Lance Franklin, THERE's a complete disappointment. He can get flowered.

smashbox

i still have no idea who to choose! Gonna be a last minute decision

Dayze

Keep zorko mate.
Should receive a lot less attention with black back, rich back soon and teams starting to lock down Hanley.

Gorilla75

Zorko. Kennedy could be a bit more injury prone.

smashbox

Quote from: Dayze on June 13, 2013, 12:52:39 AM
Keep zorko mate.
Should receive a lot less attention with black back, rich back soon and teams starting to lock down Hanley.

But with Rich and Black coming back he will get even less time in the midfield. Isnt that a problem?

whereas Kennedy will never get double teamed considering they have Darling, Lecras, Cox/Naitanui down there

Dayze

Zorko will always roll thru the midfield rotations. Plenty of points playing 70% of his time roaming half forward.
His points aren't lost coz of lack of midfield time it's from being in poor form with a tagger hanging off him, which he is obviously not used to.
Kennedy also attracts the number one defender with Gibson/ lake, Carlisle, talia, McPharlin and Ted Richards his next five opponents.
At least two of them will get the better of him. I'm an eagles supporter. I love Kennedy. It's just a tough gig being a full forward. That's why we generally avoid them in fantasy football.
It's a tough decision mate just think zorko pips him

smashbox

leaning towards zorko now but his next month is against some very good opposition.