I'm in the top 50

Started by m_zulian, June 11, 2013, 11:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m_zulian

Ranked 42nd overall. Went up 16 spots from last week. Scored 1941. I did the double downgrade last week, moloney to Mitchell and Rowe to Nicholls. Looking to do midfield upgrade this week. Evans is getting the chop.

Azzas Dockers

Quote from: m_zulian on June 11, 2013, 11:05:00 AM
Ranked 42nd overall. Went up 16 spots from last week. Scored 1941. I did the double downgrade last week, moloney to Mitchell and Rowe to Nicholls. Looking to do midfield upgrade this week. Evans is getting the chop.

Great trades last week

Start thinking about your best 22, and make sure you don't have any premiums on the bench.

Boyd is a risky one, but he could reward you if he stays fit. Barlow is a safer bet if you don't already have him. 

Hrovat or Kennedy would be decent options if you need one down grade.

How are you looking for the other bye rounds?

caluuum

Nice man! Congrats

Want to show us your team? haha

I was set on focusing on supercoach this year and started with some risks in dreamteam that didn't pay off.... ranked 55k after round 3 then started fixed it up. I've now ranked in the top 3k every week since round 5 and I've reached top 7k! haha
I wonder how high I can go :p

m_zulian

Quote from: caluuum on June 11, 2013, 12:55:22 PM
Nice man! Congrats

Want to show us your team? haha

I was set on focusing on supercoach this year and started with some risks in dreamteam that didn't pay off.... ranked 55k after round 3 then started fixed it up. I've now ranked in the top 3k every week since round 5 and I've reached top 7k! haha
I wonder how high I can go :p

I wont post my team but I can't stop you from looking it up seems I'm in the top 50 now.

m_zulian

Quote from: Azzas Dockers on June 11, 2013, 12:23:43 PM
Quote from: m_zulian on June 11, 2013, 11:05:00 AM

Great trades last week

Start thinking about your best 22, and make sure you don't have any premiums on the bench.

Boyd is a risky one, but he could reward you if he stays fit. Barlow is a safer bet if you don't already have him. 

Hrovat or Kennedy would be decent options if you need one down grade.

How are you looking for the other bye rounds?

Don't want to trade a player 1st game back from injury..So not to Boydy.
Don't have Barlow. I read that all of the top 20 have Barlow..I want to go unique.

Last round I had 20 players avaiable but that was down to 19 after JJK late withdrawal.

Before trades I have
for this round 18 avaialable with 3 midfield donuts and 1 forward donut.

for round 13 I have 16 available with 5 midfield donuts and 1 defender donut.

I have 3 premo midfielders with rd 13 bye so I will trade my two midfield rookies with rd 13 bye.

I think I am looking pretty good. Hopefully have 20 available each of the next two weeks.

caluuum

m_zulian

fidou

I just had a look at your team and notice you still have Hartlett. I see him in a lot if top 50 teams so did you have him from the start or did you pick him up.

Is it better to keep holding a bleeder or is it better to ride it out or sell him? I had Hartlett from the start and sold him with a little drop and on the other hand I picked up Birchall at premium price and am riding him out atm.

So is it better to ride it out or sell. With Birchall its been my thinking that he will eventually come back to premium scoring at some stage so ignore his price? What's everyone's else's thinking?

m_zulian

Quote from: fidou on June 11, 2013, 09:59:47 PM
I just had a look at your team and notice you still have Hartlett. I see him in a lot if top 50 teams so did you have him from the start or did you pick him up.

Is it better to keep holding a bleeder or is it better to ride it out or sell him? I had Hartlett from the start and sold him with a little drop and on the other hand I picked up Birchall at premium price and am riding him out atm.

So is it better to ride it out or sell. With Birchall its been my thinking that he will eventually come back to premium scoring at some stage so ignore his price? What's everyone's else's thinking?

I'm waiting and see on this one. I got hartlett during rd 6 carnage and had birch from the start. I wouldn't be trading them out soon. I will hold both for time being. I think they can both turn their form around to at least increase in price over the next month or so and then I can decide to keep or get rid of if they don't improve significantly.