Priddis GONE!

Started by Colty, June 09, 2013, 05:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: juzztheball on June 10, 2013, 08:58:07 AM
Do people really take the cheer/boo ratio that seriously? I mean its not like you arent going to listen to the advice of someone thats had alot of boos... I generally take their star level thing/title as a better guideline than their cheers/boos

Im a very sarcastic person at times and can come across as a smartarse, so im naturally gonna get boo'd every now and then, but i couldnt give a flower  ::)
Yeah exactly, pretty irrelevant system IMO, never really look at what is under someone's username.

Good stuff btw Colty, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking at trading plans involving Priddis at half time!

bowyanger

Do people really take the cheer/boo ratio that seriously? I mean its not like you arent going to listen to the advice of someone thats had alot of boos... I generally take their star level thing/title as a better guideline than their cheers/boos

Im a very sarcastic person at times and can come across as a smartarse, so im naturally gonna get boo'd every now and then, but i couldnt give a flower  ::)

Only the cool kids have Boo>Cheers

If you dont, your probably very boring and not very clever

But hey, if it makes someone feel better pressing a little button and being responsible for a +1 to some silly little tally, then go hard

Whatever blows yer hair back

Slashers

LOL ;D

Cheer from me too ;)

I was thinking the same thing during the first quarter!!

Ziplock

the cheer/boo system was basically just put in place to stop people from being colossal dickheads.

the cheer/boo ratio is probably a better indicator than the number of boos :P That being said, someone like me who has a lot of boos, have them mostly because of my controversial comments on the team boards, rather than my fantasy advice (which is gold :P).

Also, people participating in forum games like XVs or FTP cop boos because of it sometimes. In our initial euros draft LH copped 9 boos for one pick :P

ubeaut

CHEER MATE!!!

So many BOO happy people. KEEP Priddis.

vtaced

Priddis is one of the most reliable players in supercoach. He's not going to give you 150 but I can guarantee that he won't score under 90. I'm happy with 100-110 from him. He's no Ablett, be he sure is reliable.

hannebery2rohan

Boo for a Boo? :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hannebery2rohan on June 13, 2013, 10:51:25 AM

Get around me.

specky92

Quote from: Ziplock on June 10, 2013, 01:37:18 PM
the cheer/boo system was basically just put in place to stop people from being colossal dickheads.

the cheer/boo ratio is probably a better indicator than the number of boos :P That being said, someone like me who has a lot of boos, have them mostly because of my controversial comments on the team boards, rather than my fantasy advice (which is gold :P).

Also, people participating in forum games like XVs or FTP cop boos because of it sometimes. In our initial euros draft LH copped 9 boos for one pick :P
lol, XVs are terrible, since I joined basically a 1:2 cheer/boo ratio. Sometimes I think there is a glitch in XVs where if you cheer someone it counts as a boo. Just a theory ;)

hannebery2rohan

Quote from: whatlez on June 13, 2013, 10:58:52 AM
Quote from: hannebery2rohan on June 13, 2013, 10:51:25 AM

Done. By the way, how the hell did you end up with so many? :o While i'm here, what are your thoughts on how Deledio might go for the rest of the season/?

Get around me.

demon_spud

Think I will keep Priddis since Eagles need to stay in the 8, he will stand up more.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: demon_spud on June 13, 2013, 12:49:46 PM
Think I will keep Priddis since Eagles need to stay in the 8, he will stand up more.

instead of 'standing up' last week he just dived and fell on his stomach.. seemed to work for him.

My Chumps

Quote from: brad on June 13, 2013, 12:59:16 PM
Quote from: demon_spud on June 13, 2013, 12:49:46 PM

instead of 'standing up' last week he just dived and fell on his stomach.. seemed to work for him.
Whatever gets him points Brad! :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: specky92 on June 13, 2013, 11:01:14 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 10, 2013, 01:37:18 PM

lol, XVs are terrible, since I joined basically a 1:2 cheer/boo ratio. Sometimes I think there is a glitch in XVs where if you cheer someone it counts as a boo. Just a theory ;)

I second this theory :P

Fid

I've gone Priddis to Barlow