Priddis GONE!

Started by Colty, June 09, 2013, 05:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colty

Gee whizz im copping it here and rightly so. Apologies everyone i went to early lesson learned.

no eye deer

All good mate, can you start up a post bagging Pendles, Caff and Terlich for me? ;D

hannebery2rohan

Well to be fair, those 2 goals he kicked in a row inflated his score somewhat., consider it a 'Get out of jail' card. He was ordinary for the most part.

Colty

For this one indiscretion i recieved 21 boos! That will learn me!

TeeJay

Quote from: Colty on June 09, 2013, 11:04:03 PM
For this one indiscretion i recieved 21 boos! That will learn me!

Yep people are very Boo happy on this forum.

Cure cancer and you might get a cheer or 2 but write a thread that proves to be wrong or just have a left of centre opinion in general and you will be crucified for it

_wato

Quote from: TeeJay on June 09, 2013, 11:10:21 PM

Cure cancer and you might get a cheer or 2 but write a thread that proves to be wrong or just have a left of centre opinion in general and you will be crucified for it

Gave you a cheer for that, love it.

Colty

Quote from: _wato on June 09, 2013, 11:14:37 PM

Cheer cheer! Your right haha! It's going to take me months of being a good bloke and offering up good trade advice to even the ledger. No more brain farts midway through a game  haha!

quinny88

Quote from: Colty on June 09, 2013, 11:18:36 PM
Quote from: _wato on June 09, 2013, 11:14:37 PM

Cheer cheer! Your right haha! It's going to take me months of being a good bloke and offering up good trade advice to even the ledger. No more brain farts midway through a game  haha!

Spot on there TJ. Monty did say that he was going to get rid of the boos if I remember correctly but doesnt look like it has come to pass which is unfortunate because i think they are unnecessary and deflating as one bad call and you have a bad ratio forever as Colt has just found out

Dayze

Got premature colty...
Welcome to my world  :-[

Mat0369

Quote from: quinny88 on June 09, 2013, 11:21:57 PM
Spot on there TJ. Monty did say that he was going to get rid of the boos if I remember correctly but doesnt look like it has come to pass which is unfortunate because i think they are unnecessary and deflating as one bad call and you have a bad ratio forever as Colt has just found out

It's ok, I am bumping him back up every hour. I had Priddis in my team and normally when you give someone a bake early they end up making you look a fool. Thanks Colty, I am loving that 119 right now.

quinny88

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 09, 2013, 11:32:22 PM

It's ok, I am bumping him back up every hour. I had Priddis in my team and normally when you give someone a bake early they end up making you look a fool. Thanks Colty, I am loving that 119 right now.

haha yep. And on the other hand make sure you refrain from pumping someones tyres up early in a game because they are garunteed to fall in a hole or get injured  ;)

Colty

Quote from: quinny88 on June 09, 2013, 11:37:34 PM

haha yep. And on the other hand make sure you refrain from pumping someones tyres up early in a game because they are garunteed to fall in a hole or get injured  ;)
Haha despite the pasting ive recieved its pretty funny. In future if any of you guys are battling ill take a hit for you and put the blow torch on who ever you need to lift.

stew42

#saveColty

bonebones

There's a cheer for your early rage and about face Colty, but I reckon you got your boos from the thread tiltle. People always checking this site for latest news and you prolly gave a few peeps a heart attack!

Colty

Quote from: stew42 on June 10, 2013, 12:30:14 AM

#saveColty
I knew I could count on a fellow Swans supporter. Thanks for the support legends it won't be forgotten haha.  #savecolty.