Priddis GONE!

Started by Colty, June 09, 2013, 05:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colty

Sick of this bloke, got him in after his KO and has a high score of 103, downgrading to Mitchell next week. Anyone else thinking of spearing Priddis?

Jackross10

Hasn't done anything terribe to get out I don't think ? Ill be holding for a while

Bully

Has a low standard deviation, will usually score between 90 & 115. If you paid 450k I don't see what the issue is.

enzedder

Thanks for giving me a heart attack! maybe change the title. I'm keeping him.

Jesty

Couple of direct turnovers hurting his score. Still has a half of footy to turn it around.

no eye deer

Quote from: enzedder on June 09, 2013, 05:59:31 PM
Thanks for giving me a heart attack! maybe change the title. I'm keeping him.
This!

bowyanger

thats what priddis does, he is super consistant, which is what you want in SC

Very rarely scores over 120...but very rarely puts out a stinker like watson, JPK, selwood & Lids can

Mr Consistancy

Big Mac

Not sure what the problem is. You knew what you were getting when you brought him in...I don't think anyone was under the impression that his concussion would magically make him start averaging 120.

juzztheball

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 09, 2013, 06:27:01 PM
Not sure what the problem is. You knew what you were getting when you brought him in...I don't think anyone was under the impression that his concussion would magically make him start averaging 120.

Yep. He's not a matchwinner whos going to do anything spectacular (or very rarely anyway) but you can pencil him in for ~30 touches (probably 25 handballs  >:() every week and 90-120 points

jfitty

Gosh you can't complain about a guy you paid 450k for, if you're not happy with the occasional 85-90 score you shouldn't have gotten him. I'm more than happy for him to be my M8 once the team is completed, as others have said he is good for 90-110 basically every week. I'm happy to cop a low score every now and then for those kind of numbers!

juzztheball

I'm sick of people who complain about players who have poored scorely at quarter time. Sitting on 95 with 10 and a half minutes to go.

How about we wait until the games finished before we whinge about poor player performances?

jfitty

Quote from: juzztheball on June 09, 2013, 07:02:33 PM
I'm sick of people who complain about players who have poored scorely at quarter time. Sitting on 95 with 10 and a half minutes to go.

How about we wait until the games finished before we whinge about poor player performances?

Yep exactly! Trust your premiums

juzztheball

My bad, 117 with 9 and a half minutes to go

no eye deer

Quote from: Colty on June 09, 2013, 05:52:47 PM
Sick of this bloke, got him in after his KO and has a high score of 103, downgrading to Mitchell next week. Anyone else thinking of spearing Priddis?
Still getting rid of him? :o ::)

thewizz

I think I'll keep him for a bit longer. ;D