ROK thoughts

Started by Sams-Town, March 04, 2010, 09:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sams-Town

Hey guys So ROK what are your thoughts for a forward line starter. Bearing in mind I have Roo. So I guess who will score better from the get go and who will take a little bit to wear in to the season. I think Having the two might be an extravagance and money could be used else where question is which one? Your thoughts as always are appreciated.

ossie85

ROK I think has some upside, he started slowly last year but I'd guess he'll come out of the gate fast this year.

Roo is a consistent performer, can he out do last year's season? Not sure

Sams-Town

Well this is Roos first full pre season in yonks I think he will plateu on his average at worst and has a good chance to improve. Yeah a lot of people have said ROK can be a slow starter.

Blueboys

Sams-Town

Lock in who Blue Roo or ROK? not sure If I can get both If I am going to get Sandi

Blueboys

Both but if you have to pick get Roo, having a big year!  ;D

Sams-Town

Yeah thanks mate Roo has been locked in from the start one of the few I havent changed. Cant manage 2 super premiums on the FWD line me thinks so will have to go someone like Gia and hope I can make some money on the rookie ramp and ROK drops in price. Cause having him as a FWD when he is a midfielder would be gold.

Blueboys

I have both but agree gia is good too!  ;D

Sams-Town

So Blueboys you got both in the FWD line and Sandi in the ruck and no doubt Gablett where u taking your risks mate a 3 rookie starter in mids? Or something else?

Blueboys

Quote from: Sams-Town on March 05, 2010, 05:35:38 AM
So Blueboys you got both in the FWD line and Sandi in the ruck and no doubt Gablett where u taking your risks mate a 3 rookie starter in mids? Or something else?

Correct! only 2 rookies starting in the mid - martin & barlow.  ;D

Sams-Town

Ah so your running with another rookie somewhere on the feild a bold plan but there are some options there

Blueboys

No I only have 2 rookies starting in my team and thats it, I am not posting my team because all my friends who I am playing are on this site and they get nothing from me this year!  ;D hahahahaha

Sams-Town

fair enough buddy i can respect that i am looking at 2 rookies mid and 1 maybe forward or back

Blueboys

I wouldn't start more then 3 rookies tops, post your team and see how we can help you out if you like  ???

Sams-Town

Im sort of in the same position as you Blue spying eyes are all around :)