Hopefull will average 2250 straight up!!

Started by Longy88, March 04, 2010, 01:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longy88

I like this team alot, certain captain in GAJ, hoping Boak, Vince and Cooney to average high 90's Mid 100's

Backs:Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Shaw(Fisher), Gilbee, Malceski, Waters Bench: Maguire, Trengrove

Mids: Ablett(c), Boak, Vince, Cooney, Barlow, Martin Bench: Banner, Rohan

Rucks: Sandilands, Hille Bench: Lobbe, Roughhead

Forwards: Voldt, Pav, Higgins, Buddy, Zieball, Dangerfield, Rockliff Bench: Hitchcock, Podsiadly

Comments/ Suggestions? Rating?

ridley

get rid of gray rohan

in luke shuey

gives u money to upgrade gilbee

out higgins in gian,

Blueboys

Not bad, i like it  ;D

The only weakness is maybe Hille.

I think you need Selwood in the mid some where and vince forward.

TigerMan

If you want straight up 2250, then consider swapping Hille out.  Try Nic Nat or  Seaby...

hawki

not bad dont forget buddy out round 1 got geelong round 2

will rockliff play round 1 ?

HillHero13

if he wants to have 2250 straight up it will be better keeping hille in than nic nat and seaby hille will be more 80-90 consistant while nic nat and seaby will be all over the place...

Banzai-

Every "suggestion" has been terrible with the exception of Rohan -> Shuey.  Nice team.

supercoachheroes

why would he upgrade gilbee??? especially with 3prems already. stupid. i definitly think leave hille only slight problem is rocklliff on field 9/10

Nick_1069

midfield could be a risk but love your backline. ill give it 8.5. good luck mate.

Longy88

Thanks mate, really appreciate all the thoughts. I have gone with a few young guns in the mids, could downgrade Ablett for Selwood and Gilbee to Kennelly. This would give me the money to make rockliff to Gia. But i like Ablett, Gilbee and Rockliff alot more than Kennelly, Selwood, Gia. Sorry about rambling  :-\ anyone agree?

HillHero13

i also don't like kennelly sellwood and gia ablett will be better than all of them put together...

hespey

apart from hille and waters and boak, looking good.

8/10

Longy88

Any other players around those price ranges?

Prospector_1

a straight up ave of 2250 needs your first week to be 2250. After that, it won't be a "straight-up" average of that unless you score exactly the same every week to the end of the season!

Jugganauts

Maybe get rid of Higgins to get Robert Murphy both players are great but i think 2010 could be the year for Murphs