My team need some help with trade ideas

Started by boschie12, May 30, 2013, 09:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boschie12

This is my team so far, I was going to trade b crouch out for staker and moved d thomas to midfield, Then body was suppose to come in. But alot has changed now with so many injurys. The players in lime green I have got to get rid of, but not sure which one yet. Terlich got injury concern over him this week but i see he was named. I dont trust Bilcas in the ruck, as a starter now that lue out.

MY Team

Backs-Goddard, Heppell, Scotland, Enright, Terlich, Vlastuin Emg Stevenson, Pittard
Mid-Ablett, Pendlebury,Murphy, Watson, Fyfe, Maloney, Omeara, M.jones Emg Evans, Crounch
Ruck-Goldstein,Bilcas Emg Lue, Rowe
Fwd-Franklin, Bartel, Cox, Kennedy, Macaffer, Dwyer , Emg Rockliff,Thomas

I have $327,100 in the bank

I was looking at maybe staker to crounch
                                D Thomas to S johnson, then hopeful terlich plays

Azzas Dockers

D Thomas has to go. Use the cash and go to Stevie J or Brent Harvey

The other trade is Stevenson or Pittard for a premium back. Hibberd is the pick of them if you are not worried about the round 13 bye,

Keep Crouch and Dwyer, as they are a chance to play this week.

Next week

trade Lue for Nichols if he is not playing and save the cash to upgrade Blicavs later.

Bring in Hrovat for a midfielder, maybe Evans or Jones.

Week after

Target
T Mitchell and a premium. ( Boyd) - Out - O'meara and Macaffer maybe

You can not afford to miss out on Hrovat, and Mitchell. If you are looking ok for round 12, then get Boyd instead of Nichols.

Round 13 will be tough, but it is only one week so don't worry about it too much if you cop a few doughnuts.

Short term trading will hurt you in the long run.