Who am I? - By KoopKicka - NEW ROUND STARTING TONIGHT AT 8 AEST!

Started by KoopKicka, May 29, 2013, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Ah ish, I knew that one. He always managed to play well on Fev.

elephants

I guessed Maxy H for the first question lol, do I get points? :P

Bill Manspeaker

KoopKicka

Nige

specky92

Mat0369

I have one for the meantime

Q: I played for two teams and was a premiership player with one. I finished second in the goal kicking behind the clubs captain in the premiership season. I finished my career having played 79 games and having kicked 152 goals. I wore the number 13 at my original club, but I am most famous for wearing the 19 at my second team. I was hampered by injuries for the majority of my career. I had a reputation off the field and was inadvertently involved in an off field incident which my club was said to have covered up. Who am I?

MajorLazer

Nige

Bit difficult without a birth year, draft year or something like that. Trying to think though...

ML just got it.

Mat0369

Quote from: MajorLazer on July 03, 2013, 07:21:49 PM
Brad Pearce.

That would be correct, now the question is, did you use Google? :P

Quote from: NigeyS on July 03, 2013, 07:23:26 PM
Bit difficult without a birth year, draft year or something like that. Trying to think though...

ML just got it.

That was the intention, but I think the off field might have given it away as it was pretty big news at the time and he was inadvertently implicated.  Hence, no draft or birth year

Nige

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 03, 2013, 07:26:33 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on July 03, 2013, 07:21:49 PM
Brad Pearce.

That would be correct, now the question is, did you use Google? :P

I did to confirm the answer after ML posted it.  :P

Mat0369

Quote from: NigeyS on July 03, 2013, 07:27:57 PM
I did to confirm the answer after ML posted it.  :P

I'll try and come up with another one

Mat0369

Q: I am a premiership player and I played for two clubs at AFL level. I have had two brothers also play at the AFL level, one which is currently still in the system. I played predominantly as a small forward and ran through the midfield. I played a total of 64 games and kicked 36 goals. I was drafted to my second club through special circumstances. Who am I?

BB67th

Mat0369