Who am I? - By KoopKicka - NEW ROUND STARTING TONIGHT AT 8 AEST!

Started by KoopKicka, May 29, 2013, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Thought I'd jump in and have a go at this since I'm bored

elephants

#shattered

Daffy won best and fairest and a leading goal kicker and was a ruck/fwd :P Damn, I'm out for the next few hours too #goodwinNigey

KoopKicka

Quote from: elephants on June 03, 2013, 02:05:48 PM
#shattered

Daffy won best and fairest and a leading goal kicker and was a ruck/fwd :P Damn, I'm out for the next few hours too #goodwinNigey

haha it resets after each question, so you can guess the next one. :P

KoopKicka

Q32: Born in 1974, I played my junior football in SA, I played over 100 games for my club. I played on a HFF, I went to Ireland once and won my clubs leading goalkicker twice. I finished in the top 3 in my clubs B&F twice. Who am I?

specky92

Holz

KoopKicka

Quote from: Holzman on June 03, 2013, 02:28:12 PM
clive waterhouse

DING DING DING! and holzman is off!

Nice spread here guys!

LF

LF

KoopKicka

Daz appreciation post

Daz has tried every single question and still hasnt gotten off the mark. He thinks that we all thinkhe is a dumbass, we just know its because he is a spud. :P

All heil Daz!

Live long and get one right soon. :P

specky92

DazBurg

Quote from: KoopKicka on June 03, 2013, 02:36:58 PM
Daz appreciation post

Daz has tried every single question and still hasnt gotten off the mark. He thinks that we all thinkhe is a dumbass, we just know its because he is a spud. :P

All heil Daz!

Live long and get one right soon. :P
thank koop i appreciate the thought buddy

with such good wishes with me bout to turn it all around and get on a scoring run

(yeah right LOL)

btw since q 20 i been playing

KoopKicka

Q33: Born in 1984 in Victoria where he played his junior footy. He started his career at fullback before moving positions and staring. This 50+ game player also has a medal around his neck Who is he?

User submitted by tabs, so he is inelligible

Holz