Who am I? - By KoopKicka - NEW ROUND STARTING TONIGHT AT 8 AEST!

Started by KoopKicka, May 29, 2013, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

KoopKicka

specky92

PowerBug

Trent Henschel is the only knee reco guy i can think of who may have had a career like that. :-\
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

KoopKicka

Quote from: PowerBug on June 01, 2013, 05:17:31 PM
Trent Henschel is the only knee reco guy i can think of who may have had a career like that. :-\

DING DING DING!

tbagrocks

Quote from: KoopKicka on June 01, 2013, 05:19:31 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 01, 2013, 05:17:31 PM

DING DING DING!
Ah frog, had this but only reading it now :(

KoopKicka

Q16: Born in 1981, I played over 150 games for my club as a small forward.  I was the leading goal-kicker at my club once. I barely played in the second half of my career due to a spat with my coach. I still currently play in a Country Football League in Victoria. Who am I?

specky92

specky92

KoopKicka

Quote from: specky92 on June 01, 2013, 05:45:23 PM
Corey Jones?

DING DING DING!

Thats all for tonight folks! Might be another one round 10pm. Not sure though

PowerBug

Daniel Motlop was on the radio last week. He said he was still playing and seems like the guy that would've had something wrong with the coach. So based on that interview from last week, Motlop?
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

specky92

ive prepared a short speech for this occasion.

Ever since May 29, 2012 at 6:07pm i've had a dream. I have sat by the computer while all my fellow FF members experience my dream. But today my dream has come true and id like to thank a few people. So thankyou to the boys down at Footwire, you've stuck with me through thick and thin, for the whole 3 day journey (wow its been that long). I'd also like to thank my old friend wikipedia, not just for the who am i's but for the homework assignment and general information gathering. But i couldn't of done this without Corey Jones, thankyou for playing over 150 games and being a small forward.

Thankyou everyone and have a good one,  ;)

tbagrocks