Who am I? - By KoopKicka - NEW ROUND STARTING TONIGHT AT 8 AEST!

Started by KoopKicka, May 29, 2013, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: KoopKicka on May 31, 2013, 04:16:20 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on May 31, 2013, 04:09:35 PM
I missed the 3rd question today.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

And I knew the answer to that too...

Koop, did you not say that you weren't going to use that?  ???

I said that was one of my Qs, but I hadnt actually said it to you guys :P

Oh, right.

Excuse me while I go back to grieving... And don't post another one while I'm not looking.  >:(

I kid, it's all good.

elephants

He said he'll do one during the footy Nigey... I won't be able to do that one I don't think so this is your chance ;)

Nige

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2013, 04:24:07 PM
He said he'll do one during the footy Nigey... I won't be able to do that one I don't think so this is your chance ;)

Knowing me I'll be sitting on chat, watching the game, the time will come, I'll see the question and probably have nfi.  ::)

Ringo

Well I'll be at the footy as well so you can have time to research

specky92

And I'll be sitting at home with all my precious resources refreshing the page every 15 seconds,  Muhahahahahaha!  ;D

elephants

Quote from: specky92 on May 31, 2013, 05:16:21 PM
And I'll be sitting at home with all my precious resources refreshing the page every 15 seconds,  Muhahahahahaha!  ;D

Hahahaha!

KoopKicka

up soon, was out a lot longer than expected.

KoopKicka

Q11: Born in 1977, I played a shade under 300 games, I am currently an assistant coach. I have at least 1 premiership medal hanging around my neck. I am in my teams hall of fame. I played in the 2008 Hall of Fame tribute match. I was all-Australian the year I won a premiership. I represented Australia once. I am a defender. Who am I?

Nige

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

KoopKicka

Q12: Born in 1976, I played my junior football in Melbourne, I was all-australian twice. I played over 200 games, I retired before I was 30, I was a winger. I was almost not drafted due to something. I won a pre-season cup with my team, Who am I?

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

KoopKicka

elephants

Why was he almost not drafted?