NBA Trivia / Real-life basketball discussion

Started by Jay, May 29, 2013, 06:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: Master Q on June 14, 2013, 06:01:43 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on June 14, 2013, 05:32:54 PM
Wait, are you talking Anthony Davis? If you are, DO IT.

I just traded Gordon + Aminu (who sucked on 2k - or I dunno, maybe I couldn't use him. Wasn't quick enough to drive and didn't have an outside shot. I was like, what's the point?) for Harden + Perkins. Means I can play Davis at PF while he develops.

I like Hardens shot more than Gordon's too, which was a main reason for trading. Plus more cap room  8)
No way to get Davis, so I deleted my post  :P

Not that happy with Scola + Gortat to be honest. Scola is great but he is really old, plus my backup C is J.O'Neal who is crap. Indiana offered me Granger and Hansborough for them but that'd mean Granger or Beasley would play PF, and one of Hansborough or O'Neal would be Centre...
Yeah, I wouldn't be happy with it either... why I didn't pick up the Suns :P

Get rid of Scola, Gortat and Beasley :P

Davis is incredibly hard to get on 2k. Had a simulation dynasty where I tried to trade 94 DMC for 88 Davis and they wouldn't take it.

Jay

Master Q

Quote from: Jayman on June 14, 2013, 06:19:50 PM
Have you lads got the latest rosters?
Yes. I think there is a glitch that you can't start an association with the new rosters... So what you have to do is make one with the old rosters, then quit and make a new one and replace your old one... Then it works.

Master Q

Quote from: My Chumps on June 14, 2013, 06:07:45 PM
Quote from: Master Q on June 14, 2013, 06:01:43 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on June 14, 2013, 05:32:54 PM
Wait, are you talking Anthony Davis? If you are, DO IT.

I just traded Gordon + Aminu (who sucked on 2k - or I dunno, maybe I couldn't use him. Wasn't quick enough to drive and didn't have an outside shot. I was like, what's the point?) for Harden + Perkins. Means I can play Davis at PF while he develops.

I like Hardens shot more than Gordon's too, which was a main reason for trading. Plus more cap room  8)
No way to get Davis, so I deleted my post  :P

Not that happy with Scola + Gortat to be honest. Scola is great but he is really old, plus my backup C is J.O'Neal who is crap. Indiana offered me Granger and Hansborough for them but that'd mean Granger or Beasley would play PF, and one of Hansborough or O'Neal would be Centre...
Yeah, I wouldn't be happy with it either... why I didn't pick up the Suns :P

Get rid of Scola, Gortat and Beasley :P

Davis is incredibly hard to get on 2k. Had a simulation dynasty where I tried to trade 94 DMC for 88 Davis and they wouldn't take it.
That's what is fun about association! Fixing teams  ;) I'll work something out...

My Chumps

Nope - internet has been shonky as hell recently. Country internet :P

Made getting Harden easier. Put up a game high 12 points in his first game  8)

Master Q

Quote from: My Chumps on June 14, 2013, 07:21:49 PM

How you posting?

btw
"Get rid of Scola, Gortat and Beasley"

I'm looking at off loading Scola and Gortat if I need too, but Beasley is an athletic SF which means he is automatically OP and he's great at driving and scoring inside. Plus he's young.

My Chumps

Quote from: Master Q on June 14, 2013, 08:58:29 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on June 14, 2013, 07:21:49 PM

How you posting?

btw
"Get rid of Scola, Gortat and Beasley"

I'm looking at off loading Scola and Gortat if I need too, but Beasley is an athletic SF which means he is automatically OP and he's great at driving and scoring inside. Plus he's young.
Just hate him because of how much he stinks in real life and refuses to play D  ::)

Internet just stuffs up trying to connect to servers. Can't play FIFA or 2k online :(

Jay

I'll chuck the first question up tonight! Have 17 quality questions atm. Will depend on the reaction I get as to whether I do more research.

Get around it!

Cicjose

My Chumps

I just know I'm gonna suck at this :P

Good idea though Jay!

Jay

SO IT BEGINS...

Question 1. Who are the three players that won 3 consectutive MVP awards?

An easy one to start off with. :)

My Chumps

Jay

Quote from: My Chumps on June 15, 2013, 08:02:18 PM
Think I know one of them, but that's it :P
Think MC, think!

Cic is online, so might beat you to it ;)

Jay

My Chumps

Well, I think Russell and Chamberlin definitely won three in a row, but can't think of the other... Larry Bird?

*will delete if this is incorrect :P