NBA Trivia / Real-life basketball discussion

Started by Jay, May 29, 2013, 06:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

I just did a search. It will be funny if he does a Brett Favre and changes teams so they have to release the cover again.

My Chumps

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2013, 11:51:34 AM
Yep, it is.

Im not sure if you guys know it but im a little bit of a fan of Lebron and I thought it was a joke too.

Im not complaining though I may actually buy it for the cover.

Nige

I'm only in this thread to vent about how much of a shower buy 2K13 was... Played it like 10 times, still haven't won a game. Still button bashing too.  ::)

The NBA games on Nintendo 64 were amazing though!  8)

Windigo

Quote from: NigeyS on June 07, 2013, 11:56:15 AM
I'm only in this thread to vent about how much of a shower buy 2K13 was... Played it like 10 times, still haven't won a game. Still button bashing too.  ::)

The NBA games on Nintendo 64 were amazing though!  8)

Hahaha, it takes a while to get used to the all the controls. Dribble moves are easier to do than in previous games!  :P

Quote from: Holzman on June 07, 2013, 11:56:08 AM
Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2013, 11:51:34 AM
Yep, it is.

Im not sure if you guys know it but im a little bit of a fan of Lebron and I thought it was a joke too.

Im not complaining though I may actually buy it for the cover.

Hopefully they will change it to Duncan when Spurs win the finals.  8)

Mat0369

Mat0369

They are showing the ad that I just posted in that link now on ESPN

Jay

Quote from: My Chumps on June 07, 2013, 11:53:34 AM
NBA trivia Jay?  ???  :)
Yes, I'm organising a big trivia night. Stay tuned 8)

Well looks like I won't be getting 2k14... Maybe I will but just put a pic of Rondo over the top of LBJ. I mean who wants to see an immature, cocky, devil worshipping, choker on the cover of their game?

My Chumps

lol, classic Jay :P

Better than having Blake Griffin on the cover...

Master Q

Quote from: Jayman on June 07, 2013, 06:11:02 PM

Well looks like I won't be getting 2k14... Maybe I will but just put a pic of Rondo over the top of LBJ. I mean who wants to see an immature, cocky, devil worshipping, choker on the cover of their game?
On FFE Chat?

I'll probably suck compared to some of the guys here  :P

Jay

Nah I reckon just do it here Q, keep it continuous like koop is doing in FB

Quote from: My Chumps on June 07, 2013, 06:27:19 PM
lol, classic Jay :P

Better than having Blake Griffin on the cover...
No, I have a BG jersey >:D

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on June 07, 2013, 06:11:02 PM

Could be worse. Could have LeBron putting up two fingers with rings on them. Would need to wait a week and abit for that picture though ;)

2k 14.

Justin Bieber

Just stumbled on to this thread :P. Haven't followed NBA in years and haven't got a Basketball game since 2k10 on PS2. Use to prefer the Live games like 2004/05, but couldn't compete with 2k as the years went on :-X. May see if I buy the new one on PC as usually buy one every few years and think they stopped producing for PS2 :P.

I only play basketball for a bit of fun like once a week every like 2-3 weeks (like 3 vs 3 or 2 vs 2). I am an alright shooter but better passer and defender. Don't have the handles to be a Point, can't shoot well enough to be a SG but can rebound a bit dispite being vertically challenged ;D. Probably a SF for skills :P.

Windigo

Lost in 7 to knicks in playoffs with my pistons...

However...In the offseason Detroit pulled some massive move & got Chris Paul.  ;D

Justin Bieber

Should help your run at it next season Windi :o.