Main Menu

Daw as R2

Started by enzedder, May 13, 2013, 11:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Just tinkering with this as an idea whilst waiting for lockout to end.
Adel, St.K, GC next 3 weeks.
Great game this week and showed great form on debut when scored quickly before being subbed early...so just thinking he could do the job as R2 for a bit and release Cox back to fwd line which may help my team.
Anyone thinking of doing this?
In my present case I have...

Cox, Leuey, Daw, Blicavs
Rowe in fwds

Not ready to get McEvoy or Goldy say just yet as have other fish to fry.

quinny88

He will be a roller coaster ride with more downs than ups I would think

TheMoops

This is a no-brainer for you, Daw is better than any of the FWD rookies

I will also be doing the same thing when I go Bellchambers > NicNat, play Nic as a forward to complete my forwardline and Daw R2

Frozensage

I was gonna put rowe into the ruc and play the emergency loophole between gawn and daws nxt week whilst moving cox to fwd.

enzedder

Quote from: quinny88 on May 13, 2013, 11:25:24 PM
He will be a roller coaster ride with more downs than ups I would think
I'm yet to see him play...just caught a few highlights. His 28pts v Haw would indicate that a roller coaster ride may be on the cards but I'm hopeful that with afew more games under his belt may see his bad games earn 50-70 pts and the 139pt games will offset those.

HotTiges

looking fwd to next season with Majak, just reminds me so much of NicNat

enzedder

Quote from: TheMoops on May 13, 2013, 11:26:26 PM
This is a no-brainer for you, Daw is better than any of the FWD rookies

I will also be doing the same thing when I go Bellchambers > NicNat, play Nic as a forward to complete my forwardline and Daw R2
Yeah...was thinking along those lines...one fwd rookie less(Rowe) and probably move Macaffer to the pine in his place.
Think Daw>Macaffer 8)

newfreofan

I've been thinking of moving Cox forwards too, I have Daw and Gawn on the bench who are both performing far above any forward rookies I have. I know whichever I put on the field will score stuff all while the one on the bench will punch out a 100 though :(

HotTiges

probably not worth it but you could loophole Daw and Gawn if you could be bothered  8)

caluuum

Quote from: HotTiges on May 13, 2013, 11:46:24 PM
probably not worth it but you could loophole Daw and Gawn if you could be bothered  8)
This exactly!

Except don't do what I did this week doing a forward line loophole. Had Neade as emergency and forgot to sub caffer in for rowe afterwards *facepalm*

HotTiges

Quote from: caluuum on May 14, 2013, 12:10:26 AM
Quote from: HotTiges on May 13, 2013, 11:46:24 PM
This exactly!

Except don't do what I did this week doing a forward line loophole. Had Neade as emergency and forgot to sub caffer in for rowe afterwards *facepalm*

haha yeah don't get me started on Neade..