Sauce to Hannath?

Started by roo boys!, May 13, 2013, 10:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

After being one of the many who kept the faith in Sauce Jacobs with the hope he'd go big against GWS, he's really a concern for my team. Griffo going down and Sandi still a while away I think has me looking at Hannath at about 160k...then have a bit over 400k for future upgrades (looking at Priddis, Buddy and NicNat).

Rucks currently:

Berger, Sauce (Gawn, Currie)

One of Hannath/Gawn on the field would be serviceable for a few weeks wouldn't it?

Guns1989

Quote from: roo boys! on May 13, 2013, 10:44:41 PM
After being one of the many who kept the faith in Sauce Jacobs with the hope he'd go big against GWS, he's really a concern for my team. Griffo going down and Sandi still a while away I think has me looking at Hannath at about 160k...then have a bit over 400k for future upgrades (looking at Priddis, Buddy and NicNat).

Rucks currently:

One of Hannath/Gawn on the field would be serviceable for a few weeks wouldn't it?

I am pretty sure zac clarke is back in a week or two. Don't hold me to that but i read it somewhere!

quinny88

Quote from: Guns1989 on May 13, 2013, 10:55:34 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on May 13, 2013, 10:44:41 PM

Rucks currently:

I am pretty sure zac clarke is back in a week or two. Don't hold me to that but i read it somewhere!

They would surely still need to play hannath as well though

HotTiges

think Hannath will play.. bloody spewing I didn't do Sauce to Daw after his bubble game.. should of went with my gut

roo boys!

Well here's the plan, unfortunately Lucas let me down as I was expecting another 10k or so from him this week but he's got to go,
250k in the bank

Lucas -> Priddis leaves me with 160k in the bank
Sauce -> Hannath gives me 430k in the bank

Then next week that should JUST be enough to go:

Neade -> Buddy
Macaffer -> NicNat

Relies on Neade getting at least close to his BE and Macaffer making another $20 odd thousand, also one huge score from NicNat or Buddy could send it all down the drain.

This was my backup plan, I originally planned to go Rowe -> NicNat instead of Macaffer but no way that's happening now.

Only problem is it leaves me with 4 R/F DPP's stuck in the fwd line and none in the rucks...would it be simpler just to lose another 30k on Sauce and get NicNat for him next week?