wtf? ????????

Started by JBs-Hawks, May 13, 2013, 10:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

How the flower does robbo only score 49. Most of his possesions were contested and 8 flowering tackles when no one else at carlton wastackling.

Frozensage

Murphy only got flowering 56 for doing jack shower. The whole team was complete crap tonight!

poolboybob

According to the stats on AFL, he had 13 uncontested possessions against 5 contested, but only a 52.9% disposal efficiency with 4 clangers. Watching the game, I didn't think he did well when the ball was in his hands.

Frozensage

He was no where to be seen, the only chance he had to score a goal he sprays it. Typical robbo!

Dudge

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 13, 2013, 10:21:34 PM
How the flower does robbo only score 49. Most of his possesions were contested and 8 flowering tackles when no one else at carlton wastackling.

In 2 games i had Robbo to their no-one. I needed 76 in one, and 65 in the other haha :'(

HotTiges

i don't have him but he should be on people's 'never again' list

Frozensage

had him last year when he bottomed out at 450k... and 450k was where he stayed for the rest of the year lol

Dudge

Quote from: HotTiges on May 13, 2013, 11:01:14 PM

Most of my team fits that category :-[

TeeJay

Not sure what the surprise is with this guy. He is a hack. He knows no other way than to get the ball and sink his boot into it as hard as he can

specky92

Quote from: Dudge on May 13, 2013, 11:55:07 PM
Quote from: HotTiges on May 13, 2013, 11:01:14 PM

Most of my team fits that category :-[
Yes! Remind me again at the start of next year?   ::)

HotTiges

his only effective game that i can remember was his debut!

Sabretooth Tigers

;D
IMO he plays great wet weather footy, but it doesn't rain a helluva lot at Etihad stadium. LOL ::)

HotTiges

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on May 14, 2013, 12:25:45 AM
;D
IMO he plays great wet weather footy, but it doesn't rain a helluva lot at Etihad stadium. LOL ::)

Brad Scott would disagree with that  :P