JPK
11 (40.7%)
Jelwood
7 (25.9%)
Watson
9 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Footyrulz

Simple poll! Who should I trade in for Wines?

Pls consider average from this AND last season, current price (want good value) and BE (will probably get another one in a few weeks).

Thank you in advance.

kfewster

Selwood for me.

I think Watson & JPK are probably slightly better players, but with 7 of the last 13 games at home @ Simonds Stadium (which is a fortress for the Cats) you can bet Selwood will punch out some big scores.

Prices for all three are similar with Selwood's b/e of 118 before going into the game on Friday night.

Big Mac

Quote from: kfewster on May 13, 2013, 08:21:52 PM
Selwood for me.

I think Watson & JPK are probably slightly better players, but with 7 of the last 13 games at home @ Simonds Stadium (which is a fortress for the Cats) you can bet Selwood will punch out some big scores.

Prices for all three are similar with Selwood's b/e of 118 before going into the game on Friday night.

Not sure if you've got your Selwoods right mate. The OP's talking about Joel Selwood who has a breakeven of 152 and is playing on Saturday.

kfewster

My bad - I had right selwood but wrong break even of approximately 166.

With a score of 100 on the weekend, maybe wait until 9 before picking him up as b/e should still be 130 odd next week.

tigertops

Yep think I'll be getting one of these 3 this week depending on BEs and byes  maybe jelwood

Babylove

I reckon look at JPK this week.  Given his score this weekend,  his price should go up and give him a low b/e (if I understand how that works).  Watson & Selwood should get a couple more price drops so will be good targets if you have Jones & O'Meara.

HotTiges

have JPK myself.. been a steady pick. Jelwood before the home games surely a great option