Main Menu

Rookie JS

Started by connor, May 13, 2013, 03:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connor

what rookies look to have the best job security at the moment in any line, just looking for some downgrades that will consistently play regardless of score

LF

Lonergan should have good JS he probably would have been playing from round 1 if he hadn't gotten injured.

Ringo

Luv what do you think Hutchings JS will be like.  Liked what I seen of him at the game on Saturday.

LF

Quote from: Ringo on May 13, 2013, 04:00:08 PM
Luv what do you think Hutchings JS will be like.  Liked what I seen of him at the game on Saturday.

I liked how he played as well and he has been carving it up at WAFL level as well.
Unfortunately I think his JS is pretty shaky with Kerr and Masten to come back would love for him to hold his spot in the team tho.

connor

Thanks luvfooty i will almost definitely get lonergan in this week. what do you think about Laird?

Jroo

Quote from: luvfooty on May 13, 2013, 03:14:54 PM
Lonergan should have good JS he probably would have been playing from round 1 if he hadn't gotten injured.
Yeah Lonergan is the rookie which really stands out.

juzztheball

Quote from: JROO8 on May 13, 2013, 05:29:04 PM

2 scores in the 40s... Delicious...

Jroo

Quote from: juzztheball on May 13, 2013, 05:34:44 PM

Well Connor was asking for the rookie with the best JS and he's not too concerned about his scoring ability if you read the OP.
Lonergan is good and will improve so I wouldn't be too worried about this first two scores.

connor

Quote from: JROO8 on May 13, 2013, 05:39:41 PM
Quote from: juzztheball on May 13, 2013, 05:34:44 PM

Well Connor was asking for the rookie with the best JS and he's not too concerned about his scoring ability if you read the OP.
Lonergan is good and will improve so I wouldn't be too worried about this first two scores.

Correct JROO8 i just need a mid rook that is not playing in round 13. scores are irrelevant as long as they do score

Ringo

Well that rules out Lonergan as he has the round 13 bye - But you may be able to cash him in before then though.

connor

Correct JROO8 i just need a mid rook that is not playing in round 13. scores are irrelevant as long as they do score
[/quote]

Not playing* so that is good, it is for my bye structure

connor

Anyone know about Laird's job security?

Big Mac

Quote from: connor on May 13, 2013, 07:27:58 PM
Anyone know about Laird's job security?

Sando seems to love him, but i'm pretty sure that if any Crows were to come back into the side, Laird would be the first to go.

connor

that's a bit annoying and it makes my next question. are there any players that are coming back in the next few weeks for adelaide?

TheMoops

with all these blues injuries that have just happened [primarily Ellard's] Cachia could end up having very good JS