Hartlett - hold or punt?

Started by Bully, May 13, 2013, 11:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danstar

Hard games for defenders are usually better. More contested marks, clearences, tackles, etc.

MalteserMan

Stupud Spudlett :(

He reminds me of Duffield or Gibbs every year, they do well so I bring them in and then they do nothing.

I make a last minute decision not to sideways trade to Shaw and instead get Hartlett and in two games Hartlett as scored what? 80 pts?

spudaroos

Most prem defenders have been solid this year and definitely do not have basement scores as bad as Hartlett e.g. Hanley, Duffield, Hibberd, Heppell, Goddard and you can even add in Reilly, Hurn, Enright, Malceski.

Holz

Trading in HH and Yarran over Hibberd and Shaw has literally cost me the number 1 ranking. at 510k he stil has value i just cant risk him having another sub 80 game and going down 50k in the week.

Yarran has been even more of a disaster, I dont have faith in any of the premos except Hanley Goddard and Hibberd (Birchall next week)

for me im bringing in rookies who will look to score just as well as the premos and trade up in lines where there are actual premos.

Yarran to Thurlow (will make points on this)

and HH to JPK. JPK is only 60k more and averaging 118 and lookign in super form. I just cant have a guy being 510k putting up 3 sub 60 scores out of 7 games.

Jmachete

Wines > Priddis

Hartlett > Thomas