Is everyone forgetting Hibberd?

Lowest score of 90 and averaging 105...

Or does everyone think he'll drop off?

batt

Quote from: specky92 on May 13, 2013, 06:51:18 PM

I fear part of his hamstring will drop off..

Good starting investment, probably not the safest upgrade target.

James_Pies

I got him in last week. I honestly couldn't even trade Hartlett as i pretty much already have every other option.

specky92

Quote from: batt on May 13, 2013, 06:54:55 PM

I fear part of his hamstring will drop off..

Good starting investment, probably not the safest upgrade target.
Yeah I see what you mean but he could just be one of those players everyone thinks will drop off but never does and ends up averaging 110

HotTiges

Traded duff man to Hartlett and got the 140.if I didn't have upgrading to do I might of done it back.think ill hold it out

specky92

Quote from: HotTiges on May 13, 2013, 07:09:54 PM
Traded duff man to Hartlett and got the 140.if I didn't have upgrading to do I might of done it back.think ill hold it out
I feel for you, almost did it myself. Seeing Duffields 137 would of been shattering  :-\

HotTiges

Haha don't feel sorry man.my fault saw the form and got sucked in! Yeah little bit annoying but lucky 4 out of 5 league matches have Hartlett

doogz

I kept the faith with duffman, gibbs and goodes through the last few weeks of misery.

Is hamish a good upgrade target in a few weeks??? possible terlich>hamish in 2 rounds time?  Would need less than 100K to do the trade you would think :).

Bully

Quote from: spudaroos on May 13, 2013, 06:40:53 PM
If you're gonna trade him, do it this week seeing as his breakeven is ridiculously high. It's now or never IMO. Might upgrade to a star mid.

This is my thinking, Hartlett to Priddis, and I pocket $50,000 k for my troubles.

Bones Bombers

Hmm deciding wether to hold or punt and just noticed I can trade HH to Priddis + Heath to Goodes.
That's something to think about.

Redbaron

I traded him in round 3 also before the tag but fortunately I went in light on with def premiums so can trade to shaw or Hanley ( probably Hanley given shaws mrp probs.  pretty confident he will bleed 80k+ so I could trade back in for a rookie later( highly unlikely)

HotTiges

It's getting to the stage where the loophole could be used

Cool9

Now there's an idea HT, on the weeks it works. He's either pumping out a 140 or 30.

TheMoops

I'll tell ya what Hartlett > Staker/Sierakowski (or whatever the blokes name is) and having around 400k in the kitty is looking very tempting

Sabretooth Tigers

>:(
Was going to keep him, but anytime I have reservations about that I have a look at the last four ( finals ) rounds.
Ports last four games are v Geelong
                                      Gold Coast
                                      Fremantle
                                      Carlton
I think it's by-by time for Hamish.      ;)