i have decided.....

Started by lozza71, May 12, 2013, 11:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lozza71

I have decided to trade out brad hill for vlastuin. Still money to be made. Good js especially now tuck is gone for 2 months.and cotch is still another week or so.
Then trade out neade for robbie grey. Mr realiable for 70-to even a low 100.

What do you think fellas.

newfreofan

Yeah I went Stevenson to Laird last week instead of Vlastuin and regret it. Think I might bite the bullet and go wines to Vlas this week, I could use the def/mid link anyway. Neade will be going for Stevie J to complete my forward line, all I have to do is hope that Heath doesn't bleed too much money and there's someone to trade him to next week. Hopefully Thurlow. Stressful times at the moment!

lozza71

Yeah same thoughts in regards to heath and wines. Hoping both dont bleed to much if at all.

Noz

Heath will go up 400 dollars this week making his price go to $272,400 breakeven next week of 69

Wines went down $1,300 making his price fall to $368,000 breakeven next week of 85

quinny88

You reckon any of the port boys will be dropped/rested noz? Would actually be handy so that they could sit in the bench for a week and not leak cash. All of them hitting their peak at once is causing headaches

Dudge

Quote from: quinny88 on May 12, 2013, 11:52:08 PM
You reckon any of the port boys will be dropped/rested noz? Would actually be handy so that they could sit in the bench for a week and not leak cash. All of them hitting their peak at once is causing headaches

Trade the biggest B/Es, and hide the rest on the bench. I'm in the same predicament

quinny88

Quote from: Dudge on May 13, 2013, 12:01:37 AM

Trade the biggest B/Es, and hide the rest on the bench. I'm in the same predicament

That would be ideal but I can only get one out and then trade wines to priddis. I have neade, Heath and Stevenson though so I'm hoping a couple are rested/dropped.

Noz

I feel Wines may have a rest it is hard for youngsters to come in and play a full season of football its even harder when you play the game style Wines plays. Deserves a rest to be ripe for our round 9 match against Geelong, If we didn't beat West Coast last week i feel like he would of been rested this week.

I feel Heath would be in the firing line as well getting subbed out isn't ideal especially for one of our key defenders  and especially since your talls were dominating our defence, I would really love to see Nathan Blee get a shot has been very good in the reserves and he can play on either tall or small and that would be ideal against Carltons forward line. Clurrey and Hombsch also pushing for a spot.

Colquhoun did enough to earn himself a second game and Mitchell should start as he was one of our best when he came on getting 13 touches and kicking 2 goals in a half of footy is quite something. Than again if Pittard is ready to go Colquhoun may be the first one to go out for him

Stevenson has been getting some tagging attention as of late which has damaged his scoring. Wasn't tagged on the weekend just struggled he might also be in the firing line but wouldn't expect Hinkley to change our entire defence.

Neade won't get dropped can deffinetly see him starting as the sub next week.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on May 13, 2013, 12:11:17 AM

I feel Wines may have a rest it is hard for youngsters to come in and play a full season of football its even harder when you play the game style Wines plays. Deserves a rest to be ripe for our round 9 match against Geelong, If we didn't beat West Coast last week i feel like he would of been rested this week.

I feel Heath would be in the firing line as well getting subbed out isn't ideal especially for one of our key defenders  and especially since your talls were dominating our defence, I would really love to see Nathan Blee get a shot has been very good in the reserves and he can play on either tall or small and that would be ideal against Carltons forward line. Clurrey and Hombsch also pushing for a spot.

Colquhoun did enough to earn himself a second game and Mitchell should start as he was one of our best when he came on getting 13 touches and kicking 2 goals in a half of footy is quite something. Than again if Pittard is ready to go Colquhoun may be the first one to go out for him

Stevenson has been getting some tagging attention as of late which has damaged his scoring. Wasn't tagged on the weekend just struggled he might also be in the firing line but wouldn't expect Hinkley to change our entire defence.

Neade won't get dropped can deffinetly see him starting as the sub next week.

Yeah gonna be interesting to see what changes are made come Thursday night. I suspect there will be a couple.

enzedder

Wines is done.
Wines to Priddis for me. Priddis might be a stepping stone to a bigger fish at the end of the season if trades allow it. Otherwise a M8 at year's end.  Mids after this week's trades...GAJ, Pendles, Swan, Cotchin, Watson, Swallow, Priddis, O'Meara. JPK next target.

woofy

Quote from: lozza71 on May 12, 2013, 11:11:35 PM
I have decided to trade out brad hill for vlastuin. Still money to be made. Good js especially now tuck is gone for 2 months.and cotch is still another week or so.
Then trade out neade for robbie grey. Mr realiable for 70-to even a low 100.

What do you think fellas.

Is cotchin a fact that he will miss another week or two? :( might have a look at Neade > Vlastuin if so.

lozza71

Only going by what i read last night in paper. Said cotch is doubtfull for this week.

Rusty00

Quote from: lozza71 on May 13, 2013, 08:51:45 AM
Only going by what i read last night in paper. Said cotch is doubtfull for this week.
You'd think if there is any doubt with his knee he would be rested this week given the opponent  ;)

woofy

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2013-05-10/injured-tigers-back-soon

Couldn't find anything more recent but to me it sounds like they rested him and hopefully his back this week.

lozza71

fact is he hurt his knee a couple games back then rehurt it last weekend but still played out the game. I wouldn't be surprised after such a great win and the fact they play Melbourne and valustin is playing midfield there will probably be another week of rest.