Forward Rookies

Started by Guns1989, May 12, 2013, 08:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guns1989

I have jake neade ready to trade out but who do i get in for him? I need to downgrade so i can upgrade ollie wines!

Please help. Brent staker how far away is he?

batt

Staker shouldn't be too far away.  Played a full game in the Lions reserves this weekend.

I think I might just be going Neade -> Staker myself.

Guns1989

Yeah it may be the only option! I need to upgrade wines to either priddis/deledio or kennedy! Thats my other issue trying to figure out which one to get in!

Bachar14

with staker would it be wise to get him in straight away or do we wait till he's on the bubble ?

Guns1989

I have no one to downgrade at the moment to upgrade wines apart from neade and i can't swing a midfielder to the forwards. I am in a spot of trouble with it. I may have to just hold wines and omeara a little longer.

Big Mac

Quote from: Bachar14 on May 12, 2013, 08:18:45 PM
with staker would it be wise to get him in straight away or do we wait till he's on the bubble ?

It's always better to wait until a rookie is on the bubble, but Neade does have a BE of 78 this week and will likely drop in value for the next few. You kind've have to weigh up the risk of Staker getting injured or just scoring poorly, against the likely drop in price from Neade.

Guns1989

I need some serious help! I also have lester who got subbed and that means voss will most likely drop him! Praying he doesn't but the likely hood is that i may have to trade lester out after only trading him in this week. That was defs a rookie mistake.

Redbaron

Neade might get a rest as may Stevenson ( hopefully)

kilbluff1985

i'm going Neade to Staker

have 6 premium forwards now so he can just sit on the bench and hopefully eventually make some cash

tkringle

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 12, 2013, 09:07:01 PM
i'm going Neade to Staker

have 6 premium forwards now so he can just sit on the bench and hopefully eventually make some cash

+1. I have Caff also riding the pine who can be my 1st emergency if staker doesn't work out.. Need the $ to go Stevenson to Hanley

Frozensage

Is Sam kerridge too expensive now? Neg 50 be @ 200k

juzztheball

I traded Neade to Robbie Gray last week, as i saw no quality forward rookies in the forseeable future. Gray only scored 75 on the weekend but hes a proven gun, and i see him as either good bench cover come finals or if not will make a good stepping stone to Stevie J after the byes :)

Bigjim

Quote from: Guns1989 on May 12, 2013, 08:26:45 PM
I have no one to downgrade at the moment to upgrade wines apart from neade and i can't swing a midfielder to the forwards. I am in a spot of trouble with it. I may have to just hold wines and omeara a little longer.

Do u have Rowe in the rucks still?? If so u may be able to trade neade, swing Rowe forward and bring in Hannath, for a 120k profit.