Dangerfield 147

Started by pikla, May 12, 2013, 04:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikla

What are others doing? taking Dangers 147 or putting the C on the little master?
I know gaz is capable of going 150+ easily but there's always a chance of an early injury or simply a bad game

roo boys!

Same situation, I'm going Ablett to be safe with leading 4/5 league matches all opponents Ablett skip.

If you don't care about leagues or need something different to get up Danger 147 I'd take any day of the week.

pikla

Quote from: roo boys! on May 12, 2013, 04:21:49 PM
Same situation, I'm going Ablett to be safe with leading 4/5 league matches all opponents Ablett skip.

If you don't care about leagues or need something different to get up Danger 147 I'd take any day of the week.

Interesting POV, wouldn't Ablett be the risk and Danger the safe option as his score is already on the board

██████████

I'll be surprised if Gary doesn't score 180 today

Windigo

No one is put off by the wet weather....

pikla

Quote from: Windigo on May 12, 2013, 04:26:59 PM
No one is put off by the wet weather....

Just noticed the radar. Think i'll lock in Danger

██████████

The cream rises to the top in less than perfect conditions. Others will be fumbling and slipping over while Gary stands out as the champion that he is.

tbagrocks

SC are so rigged!! Seriously!!

Dusty, BOG get stuffed Lids, DT 144 SC 132? ???

Danger DT 141 SC 147? :o  How? ???

Nah I call BS, both were far better in their clubs winning performances

Oh BTW, Dusty had better DE and more Possies than Lids

Bachar14

im definately take dangerfields score its 147 if ablett scores 180 so be it, its not like i dont get his points

Frozensage

everyone just put c on gaj so you have no regrets!

Noz

I don't have that option since Heppell is my captain  :'(

Samsturmfels

I'm taking Dangers 147 for captain

Colliwobblers

take the 147 suns could lose gaj could get done by dunn  ;D  like my play on words there....

hard not to go GAJ i have but i had pendles as VC ( stupid)  so i dont have to make the choice

but 147 X 2 in the bank is hard to knock back....

and it might rain?

tbagrocks

Quote from: ██████████ on May 12, 2013, 04:40:57 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 12, 2013, 04:32:20 PM
SC are so rigged!! Seriously!!

Dusty, BOG get stuffed Lids, DT 144 SC 132? ???

Danger DT 141 SC 147? :o  How? ???

Nah I call BS, both were far better in their clubs winning performances

Oh BTW, Dusty had better DE and more Possies than Lids

Martin got a heap of +6's in DT where he marked and kicked sideways across half back that didn't influence the game much. Would have scored maybe 2 each time in SC and 6 in DT. Effeciency is high but the impact is low. Lids always kicks forwards and gets a lot of centre clearances, inside 50's etc. It's not rigged, you just don't understand the scoring system.
Because the system is floored, also I disagree with your opinion on Martins influence

Frozensage

48 qtr time, Jesus mofo Christ slow down!