Main Menu

NIC NAT

Started by Jackross10, May 12, 2013, 12:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

When will he be cheap for the picking ? And how low will he go?

Colliwobblers

1 more game then bring him in.

his break even was 286 after this weeks score he will drop to $570K

his new break even will be about 210, he will score 100+ again and drop a little more - but NOT as much as you'd expect...

can't explain the formula but due to the 3 game cycle he will only drop maximum $20K more i think....

his break even then will be 110 approx and he is going to cost mid $500K probably $540 i reckon.

So I will be getting him in ahead of round 9, (after round 8)

colmullet

was hoping he would come back a little more slowly than he has with a few 70/80's but hes banged out a nice little tonne so i guess its a week or two n then trying to get him in

roo boys!

Nic Nat or Jobe to bring in rd9?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: roo boys! on May 12, 2013, 12:15:11 PM
Nic Nat or Jobe to bring in rd9?

nic nat for sure, a must have and guaranteed not to get any cheaper, watson is great but all the elite mids will continue to go up and down (mist will) plus surely watson won't help your bye structure in the mids before round 13?

i'll be hoping he stays down or goes back down to be a good get in round 14 but i think with premiums like these two it is a bit of good luck to get them cheap but you would probably get them at some point anyway regardless of price so no biggy.

but nicnat i see as more off a SC must have - regardless of price.

if my roughnut keeps it up it would be very nice to have cox - roughnut in the rucks with nicnat resting at F1 :)

i have cox and burger at the moment and doubt i trust roughnut enough to trade burger to him any time soon... still it would help with the byes and any future resting to have 3 DPP rucks

roo boys!

Yep fair call, you've convinced me!

Forgot about Essendon's Rd 13 bye, 100% can't get Watson in before then now with 5 mids already missing.

That sounds like a really nice setup, I was planning on Rowe -> NicNat but Rowe getting dropped means I miss out on what I was hoping for at least 50-70k over the last few and coming few weeks before NicNat bottoms out. Perhaps I should have kept Blicavs and traded him to nic nat via Rowe... Gawn wouldn't be close to peaking come Rd 9 would he? Would allow me to swing Rowe into R3 and have Cox, NicNat, McBean (don't ask why) all forward but no ruck coverage after stupidly going Currie over Daw pre Rd1.

HotTiges

Nicnat over buddy for me I reckon

LF

Quote from: HotTiges on May 12, 2013, 12:59:23 PM

I'm thinking the exact same thing

Fid

yeah, either that or zorko for me, leaning towards zorko

roo boys!