Rookies this week

Started by Jake8, May 12, 2013, 07:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What rookies should i get in over the next two weeks?

Sierakowski and a rookie forward for next week
4 (40%)
Kennedy and Thurlow (get Thurlow next week)
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Jake8

Please vote. Im not to sure on all of there JS.

sammy123

HotTiges

roo boys!

I'm a big fan of Sierakowski and have been all along, got Laird in ahead of him and Clarke this week which I may regret who knows, but with his excellent disposal efficiency he plays a wingman sort of role which really lends itself to some solid SC scores. Another promising sign was that he wasn't in the team due to injury, the coaching staff prefer him to Anthony and tbh I do as well. That being said, it looks like Hine/Sierakowski/Anthony battling it out for one spot, despite having different playing styles I doubt North could squeeze them all in. So if Anthony tears it up in the VFL again Sierakowski will probably be the first to go.

I don't think I can bring him in though unfortunately, having already done a double downgrade in defence this week.

TheMoops

Quote from: roo boys! on May 12, 2013, 08:46:44 AM
I'm a big fan of Sierakowski and have been all along, got Laird in ahead of him and Clarke this week which I may regret who knows, but with his excellent disposal efficiency he plays a wingman sort of role which really lends itself to some solid SC scores. Another promising sign was that he wasn't in the team due to injury, the coaching staff prefer him to Anthony and tbh I do as well. That being said, it looks like Hine/Sierakowski/Anthony battling it out for one spot, despite having different playing styles I doubt North could squeeze them all in. So if Anthony tears it up in the VFL again Sierakowski will probably be the first to go.

I don't think I can bring him in though unfortunately, having already done a double downgrade in defence this week.

if I have to downgrade next week and I already have Lonergan is he a decent pickup then? or is JS too shaky?

roo boys!

Quote from: TheMoops on May 12, 2013, 10:06:32 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on May 12, 2013, 08:46:44 AM

if I have to downgrade next week and I already have Lonergan is he a decent pickup then? or is JS too shaky?
Like I said, he's not replacing an injured player so his JS should be alright I reckon. Tarrant to return will probably replace Hansen, and Sierakowksi hasn't really done anything wrong. I thought he would be prone to the vest but two full games shows the faith shown in him. Decent pick up I reckon