Previous topic - Next topic

Take the VC score or ride with Gaz

JPK 143 VC
21 (56.8%)
Ablett
16 (43.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Sydney14

I know a few threads have been made but none with a poll. I know 143 is usually a set score for VC but Gaz against the Dees could rip them a new one.

Jay

Great thread, will be following this intently.

Probably more chance of GAJ cracking 150 than there is of him getting less than 140 but 143 in the bank is tempting!

Jroo

Same problem for me, but I'll probably go with JPK. As I've said before points in the bank are gold!

roo boys!

I have JPK but didn't put him VC, I'd be tempted to risk it and go with Ablett.

Depends on how your league matches are looking, if you are in a good position then play it safe and take JPK's score, but if you are behind and need something different to change it up, go for Ablett on the off chance he pulls out a huge one. That is of course if your opponents don't have Ablett skipper!

HotTiges

Tempting but I thought that with pendles when he scored 136!

sammy123

ablett is a beast 150+

North Melbournes Finest

I'd go with Ablett against Melbourne. Will get a bunch of easy 1-2's and might kicks some goals when he rests up forward.

Donnie Brasco

Does anyone know what Ablett's last few scores against the Dees?

James_Pies

I'd stick with JPK's score.

Colliwobblers

ablett could go bigger but i would bank 143 every day of the week. tough call but i'd go JPK

Jay

Quote from: Donnie Brasco on May 12, 2013, 12:01:32 PM
Does anyone know what Ablett's last few scores against the Dees?
Averages 143 against the Dees as a Sun. Including a 165 against them last time.

So yes, he averages the same against Melbourne (as a Sun) as what JPK scored last night! Argh this is tough

Bill Manspeaker

stuff it, i'm going Gabbles. late change of mind. hopefully he knows a camera will be following him and he goes flowerin BANG 250 >:D

Jay

Poll leads JPK 15-7.

Think my mind is made up. Please under 120 Gazza :-[

Jroo

Quote from: Jayman on May 12, 2013, 01:03:28 PM
Poll leads JPK 15-7.

Think my mind is made up. Please under 120 Gazza :-[
+1 Jay, I think I'll take JPK's score, but I can see Ablett going huge. Hopefully under 120

Jay

Any more thoughts? :-\