Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

when hes 100% he will start pulling those 120+ scores. he got 90 not 100% so when he is, he will hopefully fire!

chatters24

Quote from: Davoo on June 24, 2010, 04:54:05 PM
when hes 100% he will start pulling those 120+ scores. he got 90 not 100% so when he is, he will hopefully fire!

That's if he does get back to 100% fitness and if they don't put him on ie again at the end of the year to freshen up for next year.

Davoo

well we dont know yet

roo boys!

i am holding out for that day davoo.

Davoo

ive got good cover anyway. i dont have the players like higgins or chapman who r injury prone so im not too fussed.

roo boys!

I have had Chapman, traded him out this week.

Flame

You traded Chapman??!! :o

roo boys!

yep, for Goddard, otherwise would have had 3 donuts.

Banga

Well done, so now you only have 2 donuts.  Despite Goddards big score, I would have to say that is one of the worst trades I've ever heard.

Surely there is someone else worth trading then Chapman who will only be out for 1 week.

roo boys!

But that's the thing with Chapman, you never know when he will pull out again, and it may be in a leauge defining game in rounds 20-22. The other donuts were Jono Brown who I want to keep for when he is back in 1-2 weeks and will start scoring 120s and Suban who played last week, he will most likely be going to the bench for Goose when he comes back.

nas

Quote from: roo boys! on June 26, 2010, 07:06:51 AM
But that's the thing with Chapman, you never know when he will pull out again, and it may be in a leauge defining game in rounds 20-22. The other donuts were Jono Brown who I want to keep for when he is back in 1-2 weeks and will start scoring 120s and Suban who played last week, he will most likely be going to the bench for Goose when he comes back.

As said before although there is No Link the Gold Coast Bullentin has stated via the staff that there is maybe an extra 4 games also.
Someone else also has quoted the same story.

I would be keeping a watchfull eye on the development.

Note:>I have the Brown Dog also

roo boys!

Extra 4 games out  for Chappy? Hope so to show these doubters of my trade! ;D

nas

Quote from: roo boys! on June 26, 2010, 09:01:36 AM
Extra 4 games out  for Chappy? Hope so to show these doubters of my trade! ;D

If as I said before extra 4 means round 18 back AND If Lions can't make the finals why not rest him up.

I would if I were Vossy,BUT as said before it's all Hersay so with out the link it's up to all if you want to believe it or not.
Has me concerned as said I still have him on the bench & do not want to get rid of him UNLESSS I have too.

nas

Quote from: Banga on June 23, 2010, 10:55:22 AM
Read it in the local newspaper yesterday in QLD, saying browny still 4 more weeks regardless of the rest this week.  However, Browny was interview before the brisbane vs Richmond game last weekend and he said he'll be back for the game against the Saints which is Round 15. 

So tough one to make a call, I'm probably going to trade him off for Brennan, he B/E is low and I think he'll be back in the midfield dominating soon.

Here is the other post re to back up my Quotes

Windigo

I'm sticking with him to the bitter end.

Lets go bench cover...... Phil Davis