Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

It's just a bugger that his price has dropped so far! But for me I think it's quite clear cut now, he has to go.

Banga

Read it in the local newspaper yesterday in QLD, saying browny still 4 more weeks regardless of the rest this week.  However, Browny was interview before the brisbane vs Richmond game last weekend and he said he'll be back for the game against the Saints which is Round 15. 

So tough one to make a call, I'm probably going to trade him off for Brennan, he B/E is low and I think he'll be back in the midfield dominating soon.

chatters24

Quote from: Banga on June 23, 2010, 10:55:22 AM
Read it in the local newspaper yesterday in QLD, saying browny still 4 more weeks regardless of the rest this week.  However, Browny was interview before the brisbane vs Richmond game last weekend and he said he'll be back for the game against the Saints which is Round 15. 

So tough one to make a call, I'm probably going to trade him off for Brennan, he B/E is low and I think he'll be back in the midfield dominating soon.

Brennan is tempting, however I've already traded him in and traded him out once this season so I just can't do it again.

browny_wce

Quote from: Banga on June 23, 2010, 10:55:22 AM

yeh but players usually put an optimistic view on their injuries
roo originally said he'll only be a couple of weeks

RiOtChEsS

my forward line is in a good place at the mo so i reckon il hold him cos he is the only guy not playing and im still sitting gumby on the pine beside him

Blueboys

7 weeks total! WTF!  :P

Roo out for a while could be time to get chapman  :-\

bundyboy

traded roo out for brown,...not going to be happy trading brown out back for roo soon !!!  and costing myself $100k+ in the process !!

7 weeks out....gee sounding like that sook Gray !!

Blueboys

I traded Cox to Seaby to Kreuzer and will more or less pick cox up!

I know what you say about picking players that you have traded but somtime you just have to do it!  ;)

Prospector_1

Quote from: bundyboy on June 23, 2010, 05:55:55 PM
7 weeks out....gee sounding like that sook Gray !!

JB would play with his head cut off, and still be saying: "Come on, come on, I'll bleed on you!"

Davoo

wait till he returns and pulls off those 140 scores again.

bundyboy

no choice....trades too low to work anything else out..

have to trust he comes back soon - bigger and better again... :P

browny_wce

Quote from: Davoo on June 23, 2010, 06:16:40 PM
wait till he returns and pulls off those 140 scores again.
i hoping he does...but doubt it

Justin Bieber

Traded him in just before lockout the week he was a late withdrawal >:( >:( >:(. Copped 2 donuts up forward that week >:( >:(.

If Playfair isn't named this week, strongly considering Stevie J :P.

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 23, 2010, 10:32:20 PM
Traded him in just before lockout the week he was a late withdrawal >:( >:( >:(. Copped 2 donuts up forward that week >:( >:(.

This is the reverse of me HP.
I WANT to trade in JB,.... when he returns.
I DON"T want Playfair to be named......may want to name him as Captain.
Already HAVE Stevie J.

browny_wce

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 23, 2010, 10:32:20 PM

stevie j n daisy both look interesting upgrades from browny