Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Quotelmao!! GUMBY to the rescue! he tried recuing me last week... and instead he drowned.

Lol, Yeah 30 points is better than a donut.

Maybe I will have to trade Hitch for Pods.

Flame

Hope he's right...Gumby might pull his finger out for the Anzac round!!

CFC 1979

only if the supply to Gumby gets better :P

elephants

no worries boys i got duncan and pods as replacement pods will probly out score brown any way

elxam

Gumby actually looked like he was working hard to get the ball on Friday night. It was just that the dliveries into the 50m arc were horrendous...he will pick up gradually and might even be a bench keeper probably because of knights love affair with him

J Brown's days as a dominant forward are numbered for a while, so it seems .... Go Pods ?

chatters24

I think ANZAC Day is really set up for someone like Gumby. It's given so many young players a name on the day with the likes of Ryder, Zaharkis, Lovett and Laycock in the same year and even McGough in the driving rain back in 02 came out from no where. So the scene is set, he could be in for a good one.

Bluke

Brown will play.

He's on the Footy Show tonight as well. Should give us a good indication of whether he is playing or not. If he is in melbourne today that would mean he has travelled with the team. Think Brissy fly out two days early? Correct me if i'm wrong though.

elxam

with an injury cloud hanging over his head, it would be better off if he didn't play. Pods/Rocky/Duncan will cover for him and get aout 80 rather than having him play 50% tog and getting a subpar score - though good for future upgrades for those without him

Bluke

I need him to play because my opponent this week has Fev and not Brown. Ulterior motive. =P

korza

Nice post prospector i'm just about to throw up.

Prospector_1

Not my post korza, just a quote. I have read elsewhere that JB has said "Bull****"! I'll try to find the link.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27019949-23211,00.html

chatters24

If he didn't play it will be a late withdrawl from the team and hour or so before the game.

brodman_18

It would help If Fev stopped jumping on top of him every time he kicks a goal!

valkorum

Quote from: brodman_18 on April 23, 2010, 06:40:11 AM
It would help If Fev stopped jumping on top of him every time he kicks a goal!

I think Fev is just excited that there is someone big enough to be able to handle Fev jumping on him.  Imagine Fev doing that to Eddie Betts - splat