Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GinoGod

yer thats true....not a lot of them can score as well as J Brown though

valkorum

Quote from: GinoGod on April 10, 2010, 01:50:04 AM
yer thats true....not a lot of them can score as well as J Brown though

All those players mentioned have the ability to score big.

GinoGod

never said they couldnt....but in saying that J browns record against port is pretty poor....only averages 70 against them

dan667766

he will be in my team at some stage this season, not just yet though, statistically he scores are average against port

NADO95

Like many others, I am trading in Brown this week and have enough money to trade him for either Hall or Tippett, who both seem to be underperforming. What do people think I should do?

PorkSwords

I think YOU should trade out Hall. Or do i. Yes. Or do i?

elephants

yes you do. tippet will come good

Justin Bieber

Not getting him. will ride the graycoaster ;D.

could get him if i double trade but i'm too lazy to do that :P

RobotNinja

That's a lot of cash sitting idle when you have mid priced risks like Hall in your starting line up.  If you can upgrade to a premium with a single trade before the prices go up - do it.

NADO95

Thanks for that everyone, pretty sure I will go with Hall to Brown...

GinoGod

yeah i think ill do the same...but worried about his scores this week....only averaging 70 against Port

Justin Bieber

Quote from: GinoGod on April 10, 2010, 05:24:29 AM
yeah i think ill do the same...but worried about his scores this week....only averaging 70 against Port
thats the past. can be a good indidcation but doesn't always predict the future. there is hope for a bright game ;)

GinoGod

ok u convinced...trade done

Justin Bieber

don't blame me if he pulls a stinker though ;).

should be a good trade in the long run.

GinoGod

i never blame other people...just the misses....but yer will dominate this year kick over 100 goals