Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerade_0

looking at trading to get brown this week but not sure whether to trade lecras, gray or zeibel for him. what do you guys think? cheers

Master Q

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 08, 2010, 09:41:29 AM
Quote from: jeffery on April 07, 2010, 02:21:32 PM
bottom line is do i need to burn trades to get him in my team

Not yet.
Insert Same Answer Here...

powerade_0

whoever just removed my poll on who to trade out is not cool. i was after peoples opinions on what the best option would be

NADO95

I am trying to get Brown into my team and have adequate funds to get him in for either Tippett or Hall, who should I get him in for?

NADO95

I don't actually have Pav

powerade_0

out of the 2 probably drop hall. hall will only score from shots at goal whereas tippet will score in the ruck, up forward and so on.

powerade_0

watcha think for me mate, i wonna get him too but im not sure out of lecras, gray or zeibel. who to drop to brown you rkn?

powerade_0

or whether not to get him just yet...

GinoGod

Will everyone be jumping on J Brown this week or wait for one bad game to come for him??? He has dominated this first 2 games and looks to continue but played against 2 ordinary teams....Whats your opinion???

korza

I think Browny would of been the most traded player this week.
Toot toot

gerco

Quote from: korza on April 10, 2010, 01:41:26 AM
I think Browny would of been the most traded player this week.
Toot toot

Probably, but as only 1/3 of DT coaches have Barlow, the smart move would be Barlow & Brown in and 2 underperforming mid-priced players out.

reconfig

still trying to figure out whether to jump off boomer for this bloke. Not a fan of sideways trades... boomer could still average 85-90 which puts him as low end keeper. Might hold off on brown, and just wait for other value trades later in the season

GinoGod

At this rate his expected price rise is over 500k...will be hard to afford if he keeps up scoring well

NADO95

Definitely getting him in. Might need to double trade but I really don't want to miss out.

gerco

Quote from: reconfig on April 10, 2010, 01:44:07 AM
still trying to figure out whether to jump off boomer for this bloke. Not a fan of sideways trades... boomer could still average 85-90 which puts him as low end keeper. Might hold off on brown, and just wait for other value trades later in the season

A lot of premium forwards have extremely high breakevens this week (Paul Chapman, Steve Johnson, Alan Didak, Jason Akermanis, Leon Davis and Boomer all have BE's of 150+, let along players like Pav, Gia, Tippett, Goodes and Fev all off to relatively slow starts) meaning there should be some real value in the fallen premium forward market come round 6-8