Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

I have J Brown and hope he plays. I can't afford for Gumby to get another run. I'm not sure if I would trade him in though..with injury worries and the chance Brissy will rest him for next year if they can't make the finals...IMO..

Footy God

I've had to play bloody Hitchcock. *Sigh*

Return this week Browny and bring your mate Goose with you.

jvalles

Better question..who do you drop fro Brown?

Forw: Gia, Didak, ROK, Goodes, Harvey, Rockliff, Henderson (Brown, Gumby)

I might have to pull the MPP and put Henderson in my backs and move Davis to forwards.  Thenif waters is injured and Maguire isn't back, I'll have Henderson and Webberley on the field in my backs.

Footy God

Quote from: jvalles on July 13, 2010, 11:28:26 AM

I might have to pull the MPP and put Henderson in my backs and move Davis to forwards.  Thenif waters is injured and Maguire isn't back, I'll have Henderson and Webberley on the field in my backs.
Henderson had ONE good game. Probably his only ton for the year. It's a no-brainer.

elephants

Quote from: jvalles on July 13, 2010, 11:28:26 AM

yup henderson moved to the backs sounds good. he has more potetial to score than phil davis. but lets face it his ton was against the cellar dwellers west coast ;)

Davoo

ill just put hitchcock back on the bench! ive got ziebell sitting there too as well as 195k in the bank!

Fletch74

Hellaluyah!! One donut saved :) With Waite back as well, Henderson will go to the bench

browny_wce

In the mix: round 16
BRISBANE LIONS
The Brisbane Lions copped more injuries at reserve level, however Xavier Clarke starred in his first match back from a knee reconstruction. He is likely to need at least one more match before being considered for promotion to AFL level. James Hawksley and Sam Sheldon were also good for the Lions’ reserves. Skipper Jonathan Brown (abdomen) and Matt Maguire (foot) are probably at least one more week away from resuming

elephants

stevemac

Yeah I wouldn't take In The Mix as gospel, I always have my hopes up with fringe players in the VFL/SANFL et al. who have put in 'good performances' to no avail.

plugz19

brown has restrained his abdomen mildy, at least 2 weeks away now

elephants

Quote from: plugz19 on July 13, 2010, 06:28:06 PM
brown has restrained his abdomen mildy, at least 2 weeks away now

source? or are we still talking shower?

Windigo

I guess we will find out thursday.  ;)

elephants

elxam

For those with Rocky replacing Brown since he's been out, what to do now ??? ...