Straight swap Brown for Brennan?

roo boys!

Quote from: Spite on June 14, 2010, 06:29:50 PM
Straight swap Brown for Brennan?
no for me, no way! :o

elephants

dam brown vs richmond would have been awesome

valkorum

Just hope he comes back fit, healthy and firing for the second half of the season.  Not worth trading out at his current price.

Flame

I've got coverage for him and after paying full price..I think I'll keep him.

valkorum

Quote from: Flame on June 14, 2010, 07:36:12 PM
I've got coverage for him and after paying full price..I think I'll keep him.

Same here Flame, I knew Gumby would come in handy at some point :P

benjDT

Out for a month. This is fine as long as he's back to his best when he comes back

valkorum

Quote from: benjDT on June 14, 2010, 07:42:51 PM
Out for a month. This is fine as long as he's back to his best when he comes back

+1

Brown dog normally has a good back half of the season

Carnthedockers

Today in the West it said he was likely to miss 4 more weeks after the break, has anyone heard about his recovery?

t-rent

hmmm hope not. if u have him hold onto him because hes gonna be wrapped in cotton wool and be super fit when he comes back and if brissy are in the race for finals there gonna need goals and with fev doin showere all brownys the man

nas

Has been mentioned in the local paper (GC Bullentin A Snippet) but can't find the link to put up here.

Supposedly from the injury updated per Lions FC.

So no Tomatoe (Source) so until then?

RiOtChEsS

just another crushing blow if it is correct, this season has been crushing for injury >:(

Prospector_1

Quote from: naste on June 22, 2010, 09:38:38 PM
Has been mentioned in the local paper (GC Bullentin A Snippet) but can't find the link to put up here.

Supposedly from the injury updated per Lions FC.

So no Tomatoe (Source) so until then?

Looks and sounds bad - how long 'til Roo's back? *checks bank balance* Uh oh ...

chatters24

As time goes by I'm getting more worried by the Lion's form. What happen's if The Lion's are out of final's contention by say round 18?? There's every possibility that they will say to Browny, go away, get yourself fully right for a massive preseason next year.

I think I might be jumping off the Browny boat very soon.

browny_wce

Quote from: chatters24 on June 23, 2010, 10:17:23 AM
As time goes by I'm getting more worried by the Lion's form. What happen's if The Lion's are out of final's contention by say round 18?? There's every possibility that they will say to Browny, go away, get yourself fully right for a massive preseason next year.

I think I might be jumping off the Browny boat very soon.
good point, the lions are looking very average and with the injuries throughout their whole camp will be a very hard fight thru to the finals
browny culd have the "4 weeks" next to his name for quite a while then