Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

:'( :'( :'( :'(. Just traded him in for Grant >:(. Now I cop a donut for Playfair >:(.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 13, 2010, 12:32:13 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'(. Just traded him in for Grant >:(. Now I cop a donut for Playfair >:(.
long term its a good trade so dont be to worried brown is a gun and will be fresh after the break

Justin Bieber

Yeah, guess so. Just will hurt short term :P.

Holz

was looking for a big score before this, my forward bench have both played all season than this week they both go down (playfair and davis)

browny_wce

no brown, playfair didnt get a game stewart LW hell yeh donuts

elephants

looking at an absolute wicked score until gumby's 60 odd is taken by brown and sylvia is left on a donut. needed 76 each from dids, sylvia and shaw but i know need 114 from dids and shaw :(

antonc

would have loved to know before Friday night that big JB wasn't playing. Would have used MPP and moved waite to forwards and Nason (88 points) on the field.
Copped a donut, but still looking at decent score. 2108 sofar with swannie and heater to come including the JB donut which is not very tasty!!!

BGK

Might hurt for a bit longer now. He is gone for at least 4. There isnt alot of options but to hold him now.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/96265/default.aspx

elephants

i have to start gumby will this kill me? what should i do?

Justin Bieber

If I had known, I would of Gotten in Jroo or Stevie J instead >:(. Seriously considered these 2 but thought JB was too cheap to resist.

elxam

He was too cheap to ignore, so much so that I almost brought him in just for bench cover because having Gumby as cover has been rather painful.

RiOtChEsS

roo boys!

What a blow! I copped the donut this week thanks to my emergency Playfair.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on June 14, 2010, 08:03:14 AM
What a blow! I copped the donut this week thanks to my emergency Playfair.
Same >:(. Higgins out was already being covered >:(.

How does a Brown to Stevie J sound after 4 days in..... ;D

roo boys!

haha LOL, Fail On The Upgrade for next week??