Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

At least wait until this score is out of his rolling average. If he has another poor game wait until that comes out. Potentially you could get him far lower that you can now

obrient

stevemac

Thats the thing with players like JB. You get a 50 here and there but you get 150 here and there. Usually I steer clear of these types of players but when Roo went down JB was the second best DT forward in the comp - it was a no brainer and IMO he still is the second best DT forward.

obrient

Yer but with a big BE, I am going to wait another week because gumbleton will also go up while brown comes down :)

bundyboy

yep - definately wait a week unless you are desperate..

only worry about brown is now that injuries to brennan and drummond will make it harder for the ball to get to him quickly - so not sure if he will be able to pull in the big scores as much as otherwise..'

still going to be a very cheap premium next week though !

MissPiesFF

Do you guys think he is starting to pull a BBB on us? up down up down blah @ him

wooly

obviously carrying an injury and struggling like the rest of his team to find form. BBB on the otherhand is past it. brown should come good and return to his early season form so keep the faith.

browny_wce

jono brown isnt even close to being likened to hall sorry miss pies
i think brown has still got slight injury woes so hes been up n down
still capable of solid 100s round after round when fully fit

MissPiesFF

Yeah true wooly and browny, good point. I won't trade him in anyway just getting annoyed with him is all. As I was with Duffman this week to lol.

Justice

I'm trading BBB to Jono Brown this week.. perfect time to pick him up.. brwon should be a keeper... i'm prayin lol

Cruiseon

It is certainly the wrong time to trade Brown in but I wont be trading it out until he has one of his feet amputated.

Even then I'd probably start him ahead of Gumbleton in my side.

Justice

isn't it a smart time as his price is low... everyone says he is a must have in a DT side?

thornz23

yehh well brown has a b/e of 105 this week which is definately getable. i would be looking to upgrade to him this week or next. man i wish i had pav in my team instead atm so i could upgrade to him :P

nick33

News On Jonathon Brown's Injury
There's some good news for DT coaches with Jonathon Brown in their sides after Brisbane Lions coach Michael Voss told the media the bigman isn't injured.

$310k fwd Brown - owned by 46% of DT coaches - was kept goalless on the weekend but Voss says it just wasn't his day rather than injury restricting him.

“He hasn’t come out and trained for the last two or three weeks and is missing that continuity of being able to get out there and feel the football”, he said.

“Browny is struggling a little bit with his body but then Fevola comes out and kicks five and he is the same situation if not a little bit behind Brown.”
http://afldreamteamnews.blogspot.com/2010/05/news-on-jonathon-browns-injury.html

GinoGod

He is definately injured but he still going to play. not worth trading if he continues to play